• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by bjorn_and

1. B

jr-IDE wanted

Hi! I declined an offer to buy a jr-IDE together with my pcJR, something I have regretted ever since. If you have one for sale or know where to get one I'd be very interested in buying one. Thanks! Björn
  2. B

Tandy 1000SX Game Issues

Hi! The black cauldron (v 1.00.00), says Tandy 1000/1200 on the box and works fine on the PCjr. Björn
  3. B

Leisure suit Larry 1 - need disk 1

Hi! I've just bought Leisure Suit Larry 1 (on it's way to me), but the package is missing Disk 1 (of the 5.25" floppy disks). The 3.5" disk is included. I'm not at all sure how this works "under the hood", but I've found that even if the copy-protection is removed, a 3.5" version of the game...
  4. B

BUS Mouse adapter - will this work with Green Eyed Mouse

Hi! I have an MS Green Eyed bus mouse for which I'm trying to find a bus adapter so I can actually use the mouse. I came across this one (I don't own it, so I can't test). It doesn't seem to be the inPort type, and it looks very similar to the correct card, apart from the connector. Does...
  5. B

Voyetra midi card

Hi! I found a similar card in a computer I bought: It says OP-400X on the back, however it's missing the breakout box. Do anyone now if this card also is MPU-401 compatible? Without the breakout box I guess it's worthless anyway, but would a Roland MPU-401 breakout box (MIDI processing unit)...
  6. B

T3 Scientific Word Processor - how to export documents

Hi! I have a manuscript for a book written in T3. The book was printed from this manuscript a long time ago but I'd like to convert the text from T3 to a modern word processor just so I can preserve the text in digital form. I figured out how to export to ASCII, however the reason we used T3...
  7. B

IBM 5154 diagnostics help wanted

Hi! We're looking at about ten rows of text (output from autoexec.bat). However, even if the screen was filled with 25 lines, it would still fill the same area. The below screen shows Alley Cat (CGA game, but EGA looks the same, video mode doesn't seem to matter at all). I don't have any...
  8. B

IBM 5154 diagnostics help wanted

Hi! I just got myself an XT-286 with a 5154 monitor. The computer is in almost mint condition, however the monitor is not OK. The image, no matter what video mode, gets compressed and distorted to about the upper one fourth of the display as in the image below (I have tried connecting it to a...
  9. B

Ibm 5170

Thank you very much! I think I figured that out, but the strange thing is I got into trouble with anything larger than four heads it seemed. Maybe one head is broken? Even more strange is I just looked and I have set it to type 6 which is 615x4x17. From that I got ~30 MB (32 598 016 bytes)...
  10. B

IBM 5154 monitor wanted

Hi! IBM 5154 monitor wanted (and original IBM EGA adapter). A monitor in very good condition or very good price anywhere in the world if the shipping cost is not crazy expensive ($100-$150 is acceptable). Or better, a monitor in Europe. An EGA card accompanying the monitor would be perfect...
  11. B

Ibm 5170

Hi! I'm looking for an IBM 5170 in working condition, the better the shape of it, the better it is of course. I hope for a machine as close to original as possible, preferably with the 84-key keyboard. I live in Sweden, but of course I don't mind paying for shipping if the computer is in good...
Back