• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by BlueIn2Red

1. B

The Official Nabu PC Floppy Disk Controller thread

I see, thanks. So is there really no way to do this then?
  2. B

FWIW I've already tried loading a valid (created with FORMAT on the NABU) HFE file in the HxC software, then exporting it as a raw image. This raw image can be read ok by cpmtools. I then load this raw image back into the HxC software (using the settings from post #141) and export it again as an...
  3. B

Format works yes, but how do I get files into that image from my PC? Sorry for the dumb questions, this is new to me and very confusing!
  4. B

Thank you for this very helpful post, I somehow missed it the first time through the thread. The HFEs you attached work fine on my NABU with FDC and FlashFloppy Gotek. However, I don’t use Linux so am struggling to follow the instructions on how to create an image myself. Any chance you know how...
  5. B

Thanks, I had found those other images (there are only two in HFE format, one of which is a blank disk, useful in itself of course). I was hoping there would be a easy(ish)way of creating an HFE image from a selection of “pure” CP/M files, rather than a direct conversion of a physical floppy...
  6. B

Sorry, I meant HFE of course, not HXC.
  7. B

I've recently got my FDC working, with a FlashFloppy Gotek. I'm using the CPM boot disk in HXC format provided by Santo (I think?) in his Nabu FDC YouTube video. Does anybody know where I can get additional HXC format images compatible with my Gotek, or know how I can create such images myself...
Back