• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Brown's latest activity

• B
    This site is vintage 8 and 16-bit computers, the administration has supplemented it with 32-bit computers that are not vintage, but...
  • B
    Apple PowerMac G5 64-bit computer! https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?forums/apple-powerpc-macs-600-series-g3-g4-and-g5.1230010/ 64-bit...
  • B
    It would be easier to open a new site dedicated only to 64 bit systems, but with an obligatory retro section on transitional 32 bit...
  • B
    Brown replied to the thread Pentium 4.
    Vintage computers are not only hardware but also software that was created in the era when Bill Gates was the director of Microsoft and...
  • B
    Brown reacted to Eudimorphodon's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Like Like.
    So far as I’m concerned Win32 is pretty much the end of history for desktop computers. It coincides with the death of the last...
  • B
    Brown reacted to doshea's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Like Like.
    I'm sure some older folk would probably say (or have said) that all PCs are just modern mass-produced rubbish compared to their...
  • B
    Brown reacted to VERAULT's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Like Like.
    Still doesnt change the fact that it was a steaming pile of excrement.... Yeah, Like he said!
  • B
    Brown reacted to falter's post in the thread Greetings from the High Desert with Like Like.
    Welcome! This is a really great forum.. lot of excellent people who patiently help out the less EE inclined folks like me. What sort...
  • B
    Brown reacted to old dog's post in the thread Greetings from the High Desert with Like Like.
    Old retired EE now have the time to pursue the projects that I couldn't afford in the 70's. And it will help keep my mind off the...
  • B
    Brown replied to the thread Pentium 4.
    This forum is dedicated to vintage computers. Pentium 4, Athlon XP, IMac G4, or higher do not belong here!
  • B
    Brown reacted to pjwtrad67's post in the thread Greetings with Like Like.
    Hello Peeps, I thought I should add an introduction. I'm Paul, originally a Brit, but have spent most of my life in far flung parts of...
  • B
    Brown replied to the thread Greetings from the High Desert.
    Hello and welcome to the forums!
  • B
    Brown replied to the thread Greetings.
    Hello Paul. Welcome to the forums! I have ZX-Spectrum.
  • B
    Brown replied to the thread Heyhey from Germany!.
    Hello Dennis. Welcome to the forums! Laptop 80s, rare computer.
  • B
    Brown reacted to Papalapa's post in the thread Greetings from Barcelona (Catalonia) with Like Like.
    Hi there, I'm and old retro-computer collector and I have a small collection. One of these days I have to take an updated picture, but...
Back