• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by CallinElvis

1. C

8 bit IDE (XTA) Replacement Project

Please check which HDD drive is installed. I have no information of the HDD bus of the Zenith eaZy PC. Just have to check if the XTA2SD will work.
  2. C

Yes, you can use e.g. a logic analyzer, I use the Saleae logic 16 type, it is great. But it is very difficult to extract only the relevant bus signals. So I have developed a very special one with 32 signals and does only trigger and store datas if relevant bus signals changed. It does store...
  3. C

attached picture does show the connections
  4. C

I could change the SPI speed, so the transfer rate is now 150 kB/s for writing, 220 kB/s for reading for the Pi Pico version, not far away from the Teensy versions speed, which are 220 and 260.
  5. C

the newest prototype: PS2XT2SDsled. Could directly be mounted on the IBM HDD sled, and has the HDD activity LED.
  6. C

DiskTest by James Pearce with the latest PS2XT2SD versions does show the following results. Pi: Reed 76 kB/s teensy: Reed 220 kB/s Pi: Write 126 kB/s teensy: Write 260 kB/s with both DMA for Read and Write (PS/2 - PS2XT2SD).
  7. C

The latest development, the PS2XT2SDminiPi. And it works. A solid state drive with 112 MB ( type 9 ) for the IBM PS/2 25 or 30 or PS/1 with XT connector. This version has a Raspberrry Pi Pico instead of the teensy 4.1, which does reduce cost, but also speed . Reading speed is 1/5 of the teensy...
  8. C

@pauloalb Yes, there is a way, but I have the 40 MB files already available. Please look at your SD-Card, there should be lowlevelfiles for 2 x 40 MB. If not, I will sent you an e-mail. If you want to have more MB, it is also possible, with just changing some bytes of the Schneider BIOS...
  9. C

A few are available for sale, I allways sell them soldered and tested, as plug and play. Too many things can go wrong. Please sent an email to pw(at)basset24.de.
  10. C

If they have the special Western Digital XTA Bus installed it should work.
  11. C

The newest version of the PS2XT2SD card with 1,7 GB capacity. I have deleted the last video and make a new one w/o volkov commander.
  12. C

The newest version of the PS2XT2SD card for an IBM PS/2
  13. C

you can email me, look at the picture above...
  14. C

The latest Version of the XTA2SD card for the Schneider euro PC I and II. Does replace the HD20 and can be directly connected to the euro PC to the HD20 connector. No extra power supply needed, power supply is taken through the XTA bus, w/o doing any hardware changes in the euro PC. The XTA2SD...
Back