• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by chrisNova777

1. C

WTB: VOYETRA V22 Card + Breakout cable / v24s break out box OR MusicQuest MQX-32M

these cards are both NON-MPU401 COMPATIBLE and are wanted for use with voyetra sequencer gold if perhaps some gamers bought these cards by mistake thinking they support intelligent mode mpu-401 only to find out they do not support it.. then SELL TO ME! as i need one in order to get multiple...
  2. C

help with old 386 video card...

hey there i have a 386 dx40 computer im trying to be able to use.. its got an EGA wonder graphics card that says 1987 on the pcb but 1988 on the bios rom sticker.. it has a 9pin video connection + 2 RCA connectors.. all i have is SVGA lcd panels.. how can i connect this thing to a video...
  3. C

WTB Emagic Logic 2.0 or Emagic Logic 2.5 3.5" 1.44Mb install disks for WINDOWS

see my thread on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Logic_Studio/comments/3ktvwj/looking_for_logic_20_or_logic_25_install_floppies/ im >>> Hi there, i have a dongle to authorize the use of these apps, but i dont havqe the installer disks.. i believe they came on 3.5" 1.44MB floppy disks only...
Back