• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by crypticcircuits

1. crypticcircuits

Mid Atlantic [NJ] Amiga 500 with Box

I have someone with some interest in it that's a bit local. If that falls through I'll let you know.
  2. crypticcircuits

Mid Atlantic [NJ] Amiga 500 with Box

Have a clean Amiga 500 with box for sale. Comes with ball mouse, gotek flashed with flash floppy,wifi rs232 from oldnet and work bench 1.3 disk. Only issue is a leaky battery in the trap door board which is common and new replacements can be found HERE. I have more pictures HERE. Pickup in...
  3. crypticcircuits

Mid Atlantic [NJ] Commodore 64 and Vic 20 Lot

Also a H19 terminal but that needs some work.
  4. crypticcircuits

There is still somethings I have yet to post up like IBM Model 25 and a Amiga 500. Also a ton of PC stuff.
  5. crypticcircuits

Have some Commodores I'm selling as a lot. Some I haven't tested and just don't have the time too. I know one 64 has a memory error but the loose Vic-20 and one of the brown bread bins work just fine. Comes with a new power supply I haven't tested the two 1541 floppies. I have more photos of...
  6. crypticcircuits

Mid Atlantic NJ: Heathkit H19 Terminal

Ah I worked on base for years at the PX/BX. I have somethings I'm gonna sale as lots but commodore 64's Ti99's, I have a Amiga 500 with box but missing the mouse. Also misc. PC parts and a IBM model 25 286 PS/2. Work has me busy so I will be taking pictures and posting once I get a chance.
  7. crypticcircuits

I'll let you know once I get a chance to pack it up. I have to move soon, out of state so I'll be posting a lot of computers on here. Gotta clean house since I can't take it with me.
  8. crypticcircuits

Yeah sadly I don't travel that far south. Once I get a chance I will be packing it up for shipping and putting it back up for sale with a adjusted price. Might even put it on evilbay if I don't get any bites on here or atariage.
  9. crypticcircuits

The saga of the crackhead keyboard

I build scale models and when I need to remove paint from them without damaging the plastic I use Testors ELO.
  10. crypticcircuits

Selling a Heathkit H19 Terminal with documents. I got it from the original owner/builder a while ago. Sadly when I turned it on it let out the blue smoke genie. I believe it was from the power supply and the monitor did come on for a brief second. So I'm selling it as is. Pickup in Pemberton NJ...
  11. crypticcircuits

PS/2 Model 25-286 ISA Riser

Oh that's great. Doesn't look like I can PM you, maybe because I'm too new on the site. I do want to get a board and isa slots off ya, I can just soilder up the fix for the swapped pins like you did.
  12. crypticcircuits

PS/2 Model 25-286 ISA Riser

Could the board be used without the extra RAM and GAL? I'd be interested in a bare board and ISA sockets.
Back