• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Doubletop

1. D

25 pin keyboard?

I've had another look at the manual Steve posted and it covers the Eagle I - IV and they are all variants of the same base (Eagle I) so all use the KR3600Pro keyboard encoder that does the row/column scan of a basic keyboard. You can see there are some descrete lines from keys like shift...
  2. D

Small generic kermit program .hex

Larry - I got your PM thanks but I'm in null modem mode, and I'm running both ends as XON/XOFF and only 9600baud I don't have a CRT as the cheap VGA adapter I purchased doesn't do MDAso I'm running serial into Putty on the Linux system. I'm thinking that running the CRT over the serial port...
  3. D

CP/M Programmers Handbook - Andy Johnson-Laird

I discovered I had a copy of this in my collection. It's been unopened for years but does answer some of the questions I have asked recently. It includes number of listings so was wondering if they had been posted on the Internet anywhere. I was unable to find any, but did find that the book is...
  4. D

Drive parameters for Gotek USB disk

I’m waiting for the arrival of a GoteK SFR1M44-U100K USB drive from China http://www.gotekemulator.com/ It will replace the 5.25” drive that has long gone. As the Gotek can be used in 720Kb, 1.2Mb or 1.4 Mb mode I’ve been looking at the modifications to be made to the Disk tables in my CP/M...
  5. D

UK 101 and Z80 based homebrew running CPM 2.2

I was in the loft getting down the Christmas decorations. I also bought down two computers I built some years ago. Long before IBM released the PC. This first one was built from a kit in 1979 around the time of the Apple II. It’s a Compukit UK101 a Brit knock off of the Ohio Scientific...
Back