• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Dusannn

1. D

Quick monitor identification

Hello, I have VGA monochrome monitor "Intra 14HP35V". Do any of you guys have any kind of documentation(resolutions etc)?
  2. D

Buying Roland MT-32?

I am looking to buy Roland MT-32 rev. 0 device. (Found one on the internet in my country) I would connect it using gameport to midi adapret to my sound card. My sound card is: Labway A151-A10 FCC ID: LWHA151510 Yamaha OPL YMF 718-S chip I am using Yamah OPL3-SAX driver for it and Sound Blaster...
  3. D

AT 286 clone problem

Here are pictures and I can't buy another motherboard.
  4. D

AT 286 clone problem

I recently picked up an 286 at clone and I cant get any video output! Tested it with working vga card and nothing! I also don't hear beeps and HDD Seagate st-157a sometimes spins, sometimes not.
  5. D

Internet in 386 pc

Hello! I have a question... Is it possible to run arachne browser in dos and get internet over parallel port. I have male-to-male parallel port cable for transferring data, known as "laplink" cable.
  6. D

Parallel port data transfer

I have a question... I made connection on parallel ports from my 386 pc to XP machine(it runs all dos programs correctly) and i tested data transfer by program ZIP221. But I want my XP machine to act as server, I just power XP machine on(without monitor, keyboard... just machine) and so I can...
  7. D

Sound Card driver

Hello! I want to buy isa sound card for my dos computer and I found this:Labway LWHA151A00 16-Bit ISA Sound Card Is this good card? Are there drivers for DOS and Win 3.11?
  8. D

386 machine FDD problem

Hello! I am new here! I have an old pc with Intel i386 DX-33 processor. It has one 3,5 inch 1,44 MB floppy and one 5,25 inch 1,2 MB floppy. Hard disk is Western Digital WDAC2200. When I try to boot, it says "HDD Controller Failure". Then, I removed HDD and removed HDD from BIOS, and left 3,5...
Back