• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by eebuckeye

1. E

TI Professional Computer video problem

I won't be able to fix it at least. It powers on but no picture at all and brightness does nothing.. I picked it up for $350 with keyboard in good shape, computer and monitor. The shipping method was horrible but the computer seems like it might still work as it beeps, the caps lock on the...
  2. E

Outside of having an original monitor it is impossible or near impossible to find a compatible display?
  3. E

Unfortunately I didn't know that until now. Is it worth keeping? It seems pretty rare?
  4. E

If I install a different ISA video card would that help? Any other RGB monitors that might work?
  5. E

I received a TI Pro computer and can not get a good picture using composite or the RGB port. I understand the resolution is not normal which is possibly my problem. I have the TI monitor but it does not work unfortunately. I tried a Tandy CM-5 RGB monitor and get the picture attached. I...
  6. E

CBM 8032 software mod 40 column screen too small

Thank you! Does anyone make the switcher to buy currently?
  7. E

CBM 8032 software mod 40 column screen too small

I'm hoping someone notices this as I would really like to use my 8032 at 40 columns for the majority of PET software. The picture attached seems to me to show 8032090 but that is not an option of a board version. Am I miss reading it?
  8. E

Midwest CBM / Commodore PET 40/80 Column + ROM Switcher PCBs $8.00

I sent an email - maybe went to your spam. Does this give true 40 columns with the 8032?
  9. E

IBM 5170 with 486DX processor?

I booted the system and the bios reports a 486DX processor which was very surprising to me. I am not very familiar with this computer but I did not specifically see a 'big' upgrade board or anything. Any idea what kind of upgrade could be installed? I believe the BIOS date is 1990 or 1991.
  10. E

5150 Memory Errors with AST SixPack Plus Adapter assistance please

I picked up a 5150 and have spent my night trying to figure out memory configurations. When I first got the 5150 it had the AST SixPack Plus adapter installed with 1 bank and the computer reported 128k memory. I removed the AST SixPack Plus and got a 1001 201 error when booting which I thought...
  11. E

FreHD vs Mire vs ?? for TRS-80 Model 1?

I am new to TRS-80 mod 1 so please understand the dumb questions.. :D I am looking for some sort of SD/CF solution for using files/disk images/cas files on my TRS-80 mod 1. I do not have the expansion interface. It appears to me that the best solutions are: 1) Mire $250 (no case) or 2)...
  12. E

TRS-80 Model 1 Video Issue - suggestions please?

I get this screen and it responds to keyboard presses but the display is corrupt. What would likely be the problem? Is there anywhere to order parts? Thanks!
  13. E

Problems creating disk from image for Tandy 1000HX

I have been trying to create a disk image of Tandy Fundamentals on 3.5" disk. I downloaded the disk image from here: http://www.oldskool.org/guides/tvdog/games.html I then format a disk to 720k using Windows XP: format a: /t:80 /n:9 I can copy files from my Windows machine and use on my...
  14. E

Wanted: Amiga 600 or Amiga 1200

Please PM or email if available. Thanks!
Back