• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by endre

1. E

Roland S-MPU with breakout box (for sale)

Selling a Roland S-MPU midi interface ISA card with breakout box. Note: this card supports intelligent mode, but has issues with it. So it is recommended for collectors only. 80USD+40USD shipping for worldwide shipping.
  2. E

Roland CM-300 module (boxed) for sale

Selling my Roland CM-300 GS sound module with official 100v power supply in its original retail box. The module is in excellent condition and works fine. I'm asking 130USD+65USD for worldwide shipping.
  3. E

Commodore 128 with 1571 floppy drive

I'm selling a Commodore 128 with a 1571 floppy drive, PAL video output, European power supply, 1 joystick. Works fine. Item is rather heavy, so I'd prefer buyers from Europe. Send PM or email to gergo77@outlook.hu with offers, if interested.
  4. E

Roland CM-64 module for sale

I'm selling my Roland CM-64 module. It comes with one sample card and a 100v official power supply. The module works fine. I'm asking for 200USD+60USD shipping. Send PM or email to gergo77@outlook.hu, if interested.
  5. E

Roland MPU-IPC-T with breakout box

I'm selling my Roland MPU-IPC-I ISA card with breakout box and original retail box. I'm asking 150 USD + shipping. Send PM if interested or email to gergo77@outlook.hu. I accept payments through PayPal.
Back