• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

EverStaR's latest activity

• EverStaR
    EverStaR replied to the thread Pentium 4.
    Omg, 1993, ouch!
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR replied to the thread fun PCI cards to fiddle with?.
    Managed to pick up this gem for $150, these sold for $1k plus in the day and $150 current price is a steal for those in the know...
  • EverStaR
    I have found Dispart.exe on modern windows is very effective at wiping clean CF and SD cards to be used in IDE to CF/SD card readers...
  • EverStaR
    You're just repeating yourself. We got it the first time!
  • EverStaR
    Not patrick, not a princess, and no, I don't follow you one bit, and I am very sure you have made yourself and motivations very very...
  • EverStaR
    Why ewaste when someone's trash is another's tressure? Is your opinion the only that should matter? What if some misguided world leader...
  • EverStaR
    Nahh, too quick to respond, reread please! Haters on a given topic always have a choice to choose how they respond. How do you choose...
  • EverStaR
    Constructive dissent that is validated by others can be good, continued singular discord, well, it usually doesn't go over well. Even a...
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR replied to the thread My Chosen 486.
    Interesting!
  • EverStaR
    My Chosen 486 MB arrived today! Time to build phase 1! What would make your chosen 486 system build and why? ASUS 486 DX4/100. Huge...
  • EverStaR
    I see! Hmmmmm
  • EverStaR
    You disagree?
  • EverStaR
    The problem as I see is a few fold. Your vintage isn't someone else's vintage, and your vintage sucks and isn't real is one of...
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR reacted to hunterjwizzard's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Like Like.
    Hmm. I am bored, since you mention it. I should go finish the machine I built yesterday :P
  • EverStaR
    Ho hummm, lots or dribble! You all must be board, build some Machines with all that knowledge! Be doers!
Back