• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

EverStaR's latest activity

• EverStaR
    EverStaR replied to the thread Pentium 4.
    Ribbon huh, wow.. like seriously ribbon hate is a thing huh?
  • EverStaR
    Explore, have fun! Don't let people here overly influence your idea of fun! Explore YOUR retro passion, there will always be some of...
  • EverStaR
    My last GMC supposedly blew an engine at 89K miles, they totally didn't give a crap when they miss diagnosed their bad engine, it needs...
  • EverStaR
    Lol, too funny! Be sure you make your arguments well! :)
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR reacted to Chuck(G)'s post in the thread Pentium 4 with Like Like.
    Yabut, how many are still on the road? Two very popular vehicles here are the RAM pickup truck or the GMC Suburban.
  • EverStaR
    Maybe you just lack compassion, I don't know, you tell us, is it your way or the highway? The answer speaks volumes, its your Karma...
  • EverStaR
    When I lived in Italy long ago, I had an Alfa Julieta, not all that great but very reliable!
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR replied to the thread ServerWorks and Win2K Server.
    Needless to say, they figured it out, they got a real truck and wheeled it on and then off on the other end. Yes, they had wheels.
  • EverStaR
    On a serious side, you know, your PC is a little like your first love, its all bliss and nostalgia until it isn't. I don't begrudge...
  • EverStaR
    Pssst, I have a P4 PC I will let you have for only $300!
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR replied to the thread ServerWorks and Win2K Server.
    Lol, interesting idea, sad to say, not trying that one. :) Servers seldom ever interested me. I worked in IT for years, that kind of...
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR replied to the thread Dual Pentium III.
    Well, we all know I am a die hard gamer, Retro Lan Party at my place tonight! :)
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR reacted to Chuck(G)'s post in the thread ServerWorks and Win2K Server with Like Like.
    I have W2K server installed on a partition mostly because the Microsoft Backup/Restore for that platform had some strange quirks that...
  • EverStaR
    EverStaR reacted to Unknown_K's post in the thread ServerWorks and Win2K Server with Like Like.
    Besides having support for Mac shares (which is why I kept A Win2k server box around for ages) you also have built in support for Tape...
  • EverStaR
    Thought since so many people were nudging me this way I would startup a thread and see who has some great tips to share. For those new...
Back