• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by EverStaR

1. EverStaR

Pentium 4

Omg, 1993, ouch!
  2. EverStaR

fun PCI cards to fiddle with?

Managed to pick up this gem for $150, these sold for $1k plus in the day and $150 current price is a steal for those in the know! https://winradio.com/home/g313i.htm
  3. EverStaR

Wipe tools to wipe harddisk under MS-DOS

I have found Dispart.exe on modern windows is very effective at wiping clean CF and SD cards to be used in IDE to CF/SD card readers. List disk, select disk, list part to confirm, clean.
  4. EverStaR

Pentium 4

You're just repeating yourself. We got it the first time!
  5. EverStaR

Pentium 4

Not patrick, not a princess, and no, I don't follow you one bit, and I am very sure you have made yourself and motivations very very clear! Your message and feelings about others are completely transparent now!
  6. EverStaR

Pentium 4

Why ewaste when someone's trash is another's tressure? Is your opinion the only that should matter? What if some misguided world leader declared humanity is a waste and pushed the red button? Where would that leave your right to have an opinion?
  7. EverStaR

Pentium 4

Nahh, too quick to respond, reread please! Haters on a given topic always have a choice to choose how they respond. How do you choose to represent your views? Is this worth proving a point, or not? Your words, your choice. Freedom of speech doesn't mean there wont be reactions or...
  8. EverStaR

Pentium 4

Constructive dissent that is validated by others can be good, continued singular discord, well, it usually doesn't go over well. Even a compelling dissent only goes so far before it becomes condescending dribble. There's a saying, choose you wars ever so carefully for it will make your...
  9. EverStaR

My Chosen 486

Interesting!
  10. EverStaR

My Chosen 486

My Chosen 486 MB arrived today! Time to build phase 1! What would make your chosen 486 system build and why? ASUS 486 DX4/100. Huge retro period correct tower, new unused!
  11. EverStaR

Pentium 4

I see! Hmmmmm
  12. EverStaR

Pentium 4

You disagree?
  13. EverStaR

Pentium 4

The problem as I see is a few fold. Your vintage isn't someone else's vintage, and your vintage sucks and isn't real is one of exclusion rather than one of, to each their own. Exclusion is akin to elitism, elitists always end up frowned upon, viewed negatively in the context of history and...
  14. EverStaR

Pentium 4

Ho hummm, lots or dribble! You all must be board, build some Machines with all that knowledge! Be doers!
  15. EverStaR

Pentium 4

Ribbon huh, wow.. like seriously ribbon hate is a thing huh?
Back