• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by explorerzach

1. explorerzach

Compaq SLT/286 - My Review

I have one that I'm looking to sell. Has some weird display issues, though I need to put it back together for photos.
  2. explorerzach

I think I have 3 of them. Got a extra battery too
  3. explorerzach

Photos attached, will send more if asked.
  4. explorerzach

I have all the guides, disks, and the binder for the SLT. If anyone want some photos? I have not touched them in a while but the hard drives dont work (floppy drives do)
  5. explorerzach

Demo Unit vs Standard Unit

I saw this eBay listing for a pretty good and cheap price, and was wondering what the difference between this and a normal Preforma 410 is. https://www.ebay.com/itm/266438769324
  6. explorerzach

IBM PS/1 Model 2011

Yes, that is the ebay listing.
  7. explorerzach

IBM PS/1 Model 2011

Hello all. Theres a local listing for a IBM PS/1 near me for $75 i will be purchasing soon. I was wondering if there is any way to upgrade the CPU? I'm not familiar with IBM computers but i know you can upgrade Macintosh CPUs. PS: this is the model with a 10 MHz Intel 80286 CPU Thanks -zach
  8. explorerzach

Macintosh Portable Internal Speaker

Currently i have the keyboard cover off and I attached a speaker from my Macintosh IIci. It does not fit with the case on so I'm looking for some 32Ω 0.25 speakers on amazon/ebay
  9. explorerzach

Thank you! Il look into it. My library has a 3D Printer so maybe I could print something out. Never used a 3D Printer before though. Edit: I wonder if I could look around the house for some old junk with a speaker I could use for the portable. Probably gonna have to duck tape it down though...
  10. explorerzach

Hey all! I have a backlit Macintosh Portable that is missing its speaker. I was wondering if anyone here knew what speaker it used or a compatible speaker I could install in it. I tried putting my IIci's speaker inside but it did not fit. Also, the back cover the portable does not fit on ever...
Back