• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by GravityCrab

1. G

Hello All! Havent posted in a while but need a bit of help from the best group around!

Yea that’s what I plan to do. I looked up the numbers but could never get a definitive answer as to what they went to. I like being able to tell people when they ask lol!
  2. G

Howdy! nice Collecton! Dig that 8800! Most of my collecton is currenty on long term loan to a...

Howdy! nice Collecton! Dig that 8800! Most of my collecton is currenty on long term loan to a friend so i havent seen it in a while! Ill check out your Youtube stuff! Nice to meet a nother florida collector! hope all is well! -David
  3. G

Hello All! Havent posted in a while but need a bit of help from the best group around!

What am i looking at? Worm Drive Disk? its 12" Had them droped off at the shop for recycle and cant find what they go to! Im sure im just being dumb so any info would be cool! Thanks to anyone who chimes in! -David
  4. G

Bell & Howell Apple II

So i just got my hands on a Bel & Howell Apple II. HOWEVER it does not have the game ports on the right side or the special back pack that's usual attached to the back of the computer. Were there more than one Model of this thing or do i have a weird clone? Ill add a few pictures later. Sorry if...
  5. G

Televideo 950 Terminal

Just got my hands on my first Terminal. (and the keyboard does not work so ya know thats fun!) Any who what exactly can i do with this thing?
  6. G

Apple IIc RAM

Anyone know where to get some of the memory chips for an apple IIc?
  7. G

Epson QX-10

Here's a picture of it as it sits right now. Pretty slick looking machine!
  8. G

Epson QX-10

So i just salvaged a QX-10 from a home scheduled for deconstruction. Its pretty ugly at the moment but appears to work! As of right now I'm missing the monitor cable. anybody have a spare or know where i can get one? Thanks in advance! -David
  9. G

TRS-80 Model 1 Garbage on screen.

Hello Wonderfull old computer Wizards! Today at work I was fortunate enough to receive this awesome model 1 and monitor free! Whole lot is in pretty decent shape. Only one problem.....Full screen of absolute garbage. the computer also appears to be prining the letter "A" a bunch. Any ideas...
  10. G

Regrets Of The Past

So has anyone other than me tossed something into the trash or lost something years ago that you would love to have in your collection today? For me it was BOTH an Atari 800XL and a TI99/4A.
  11. G

Booting TRS 80 Model 4 from RS 232

Is it even remotely possible to load LDOS or TRSDOS from the parallel port on the bottom of this computer or am i completely in the realm of fantasy over here? - David
  12. G

SPARC Station IPX Video

OK so Ive acquired to 2 sun SPARC Station IPX computers. They are totally new territory for me! I have a 13w3 to vga adapter but im not getting video no matter what i plug it into. Any suggestions?
  13. G

Amiga 1000 Pulled from scrap yard!

OK so i just pulled an Amiga 1000 from a scrap yard! I unfortunately have no kick start disk. Any way to make one? This is my first Amiga PC so I'm flying blind here!
Back