• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by igbeserk

1. I

Everex 386Is improvement suggestions.

Well... that was quite a ride. Had so many issues and so many incomplete installs and what not but yesterday I was able to install win 3.1 on my 2gb CF and I was able to install win 95 on my 1gb CF. My serial mouse is working on 3.1 but i gotta figure out the driver issues to get it working on...
  2. I

Thanks for the responses! I had a few issues that got sorted. my usb floppy drive worked once then crapped out had it for over 10 years but now have a replacement. Had to clean out wife's uncle's house he had two compaq pcs that had floppy drive that had power issues and I fixed them both...
  3. I

Oh ok, I couldn't make out the connector properly but yea that was the one i believe they have another that also indicates ISA. Googling the connectors yea big difference in length so that is an oversight on my end. thanks for catching it, looking again i guess depending on what it is the...
  4. I

Winbond ISA MRB2041 HDD Controller would this be a 16bit ide one? can't find much info on it and i guess i'd need to also find drivers for it
  5. I

Thanks, i'll look into that appreciate it :)
  6. I

Hey All, recently acquired a 386is overall pretty good condition. Looks like the bios battery leaked and i removed it. On the battery it indicated 3.6v a varta 3.6v 60mah ni/cd battery. I have a few LIR2032 laying about which are 3.6v, I just tested one with my multimeter and it indicated...
Back