• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by jdunfee

1. J

Help Vectrex with sound but no display.

Is that the error you were referring to?
  2. J

I believe in his add he says 2 for sale. Have two GW INSTEK Curser Readout Analog Oscilloscope 100MHz 2 channel scopes for sale. Similar units, just going unused here anymore. Clean and working, $100 each . Pickup in Carnegie only, cash
  3. J

Looks like GOS-6112
  4. J

I found this add on facebook market place that wouldnt be to far of a drive. oscilloscope
  5. J

finding an oscilloscope may be harder then fixing the vectrex lol.. Looking for an analogue model it appears used is my only option and who know's what you will actually get on eBay.
  6. J

Thank you, I will do some research and post back here before I make any purchases.
  7. J

No hurry, Dont feel obligated to answer I understand people have work and family that comes first and I am just grateful for any help people can give in their spare time. I will update my profile but I live in Ohio over in the US.
  8. J

your correct it is a -30V rail. I was just measuring what voltage was in the capacitor. Is there a reasonably prices oscilloscope you would recommend? My volt meter does measure frequency but I dont think that would be of much help.
  9. J

Wolfenstein 3D CGA edition

Thats really impressive work. I remember installing this on my girlfriends old pc back in high school.
  10. J

Oldest games you know

The first video game I ever played was an old pong based game my Dad brought home. I wish i could remember the model but it had to be real early 80's
  11. J

Im seeing 32.5V across C508
  12. J

Is there a way to check the Z.Axis without an oscilloscope? The Capacitor c508 appears to be getting voltage so I assumed the protection circuit was working properly.
  13. J

Thank you for your reply's I have read through many posts. That is how I have gotten as far as I have so far. The model I have is the 2GE style of board. And these are the schematics I have been using and they appear to match up. Logic Board...
  14. J

After doing some more following of the voltage. It appears the flyback is getting the -30V. But when I checked Capacitor C516 it does not appear to be getting any voltage and the Diode 504 that feeds it test's okay. I'm assuming this points to a bad flyback transformer? If so I fear this is DOA...
Back