• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Jenz

1. J

TRS-80 Model I/III printer MMIO

Thanks, George! Now also changed in SDL(2)TRS: Add TRS-80 Model I printer address aliases ...
  2. J

TRS-80 Model I/III printer MMIO

Latest TRS-80GP emulator introduces 0x37EA and 0x37EB as aliases (mirrors) for the TRS-80 Model I printer MMIO 0x37E8: is 0x37E9 also valid? 0x37E9 is documented for the Model III, but not Model I: David Keil's and Lawrence Kesteloot's TRS-80 emulator support 0x37E9 for the Model I ... so...
  3. J

Looking for Borland's TMAKE.EXE for PTS-DOS

Thanks for your kind words! :) Attached is the latest (2023) diff to the original source of COMMAND.COM ... of course there are still bugs ...
  4. J

Not sure if you can still buy PTS-DOS 32/2000 from PhysTechSoft (the original manufacturer) in Russia, since the website is from 2017 and may not be related to the company at all ... seems that Paragon still exists, but no longer offers PTS-DOS (aka PT$/DOS) ...
  5. J

That was me back in 1998 ... I have already sent the modified source code for COMMAND.COM to dieymir, if anyone is interested ...
  6. J

Model III Holmes FDC & Real Time Clock

SETCLK.ASM by F. J. Kraan could be helpfull ...
  7. J

Model III Holmes FDC & Real Time Clock

The lower right chip appears to have the "<OKI>" logo. It is probably the MSM5832 ...
  8. J

September 2022 edition of TRS8BIT newsletter

Thanks, Dusty ... although his name never appears on the screen I found this in a disk image of CP/M 2.2a for the Genie III:
  9. J

September 2022 edition of TRS8BIT newsletter

His name also appears in some programs of CP/M 2.2a for the EACA EG 3200 Genie III, maybe he even adapted the entire CP/M for this machine. Are some information known about this?
  10. J

Need help baffled by FreHD setup under LDOS 5.3.1

To rule out a possibly defective RSHARD5/DCT file: does it work in an TRS-80 emulator?
  11. J

Sorry for the noise: I confused it with XTRSHARD ...
  12. J

Why do you disable the drive? SYSTEM (DRIVE=2,DRIVER="RSHARD5",ENABLE)
  13. J

TRS-80 Windows-based Emulator with user-definable resizeable Window size.

Seems like it's all about the "sound of floppy drives", not accessing real disk drives: this function is available in MAME and TRS32 ... Everaldo R. Lima hacked the original version of SDLTRS for his project to play the "sound of floppy drives" and kindly sent me his changes and the samples ...
  14. J

Level I ROM dump or disassembly?

Annotated disassembly of the TRS-80 Level 1 ROM on GitHub: https://github.com/andyv/level1
Back