• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by jima

1. jima

IMS Series 8000 (5000SX?) Project

Might these help? I wasn't sure about the model number but the second picture gives a clue.
  2. jima

FTGH HP iPAQ, Pocket PC etc. West Midlands, UK

Now claimed and gone to a good home.
  3. jima

FTGH HP iPAQ, Pocket PC etc. West Midlands, UK

Free for the collection, two HP Pocket PC's with a charging cradle plus power supply and a collapsible keyboard. Both were put away working a while back and do show a boot screen after a few minutes charging. The Tektronix 7704A is not included in the deal but if there is any interest it is...
  4. jima

Trying to get a Cromemco 2-ZD / 4FDC talking

I would recommend a second board. The original design called for a regulator board per drive. The 2 x 7815, 1 x 7812 and 1 x 7805 was the original per the schematic below. James
  5. jima

Cromemco Multi-User BASIC.

Seems to be some rocky bits with this board. No matter, I'll try other routes. I don't have any Dropbox stuff and eschew all things Google but leave it with me. I'll make sure Al gets a link so he can add it to the archives. I have had a deep and abiding fondness for all things Cromemco since I...
  6. jima

WTB Trade - NVidia GeForce

I think I have one - identification not 100% but definitely a GF2 and probably an Ultra. Was a working pull from one of my own systems a while ago but I 'm sure I could cobble an AGP*system together to test it again. Pics below, if it is what do you have to trade? I'm especially interested in...
Back