• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by John

1. J

Lightning Dual P-6 Motherboard

Would anyone out there have any desire to help me in puting this back together. I have tried alone and failed. My first problem is finding information on this motherboard. It may even be dead. What I have is: Micron MBD001073-00 motherboard 2 matched pentium pro 200 cpus with fans and heat...
  2. J

Hey CP/M users this may be of interest

While searching ebay I came across this old thing. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=4123740131&rd=1 Do any of you recognize it?
  3. J

"Best fit" Optimization software question

Has anyone had any experience in sorting or "optimizing" programs? At work, we do panel processing. My company has spent loads of money on software that will sort a list of parts to determine the greatest yeild per sheet of material. An example would be: you have 20 parts - of different sizes...
  4. J

Seeking help on reviving an IBM 286 clone

I was lucky enough to find a 286 in working order, missing the hard drive only. I used a 486 machine to make a boot disk with some of the basic DOS files on it. What happens is it runs all the way up to where the A:> should show put never gets there. Any advice on what I've done wrong. Thanks in...
Back