• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by kuro68k

1. K

CPU family tree - help needed

Added Panafacom MN1610.
  2. K

Anyone have a lead on Proper 8 pin din "horse shoe shaped" din connectors for Commodore AV cables

Gary, you are right. It's CUI who use 81 for the 262° ones. Just to add to the general confusion... VERAULT, I am going to get some of these from AliExpress which claim to be the right ones: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004612689660.html I think Cliff FM6728 might be the right socket...
  3. K

Anyone have a lead on Proper 8 pin din "horse shoe shaped" din connectors for Commodore AV cables

Found this thread because I have the same problem. I need the 262° ones, not the more common 270° ones, for a Sega Mark III. Gary C, I think the SV80 is the 270° type, and the SV81 is the 262° model. So far I have identified the Hirschmann MAB 8 SH as being 262° type, for a PCB mount socket...
  4. K

Added 6001 Added mN601/602, 9440/9445 Corrected PPS-8 to 8 bits
  5. K

Thanks. The criteria for inclusion is that it was used in a microcomputer, or is historically significant in relation to a CPU that was. So for now I'll leave that one out. I did add a couple from your list, I'll post it tomorrow if I remember.
  6. K

I have some questions. Was the Data General microNOVA ever used in any non-mini-computers? Was the Essex SX 200 every used in anything? I can find announcements for it, but no evidence of it being used. Were the Monolithic Memories bit slice CPUs used in anything? Can't find any evidence. Was...
  7. K

Thanks marcopolo, that's very useful.
  8. K

Western Europe Creative Soundblaster AWE32, ISA sound card

It would be about £20 to ship it to the US. It actually came with Japan - I got it as part of a job lot with one item I really wanted, and didn't have time to re-sell it. Pricing was based on eBay but apparently my research didn't identify it as the right model.
  9. K

Fair enough. I'm no expert on these things, at least not yet. I was into Amigas back when these were current.
  10. K

Creative Soundblaster AWE32 Value card for ISA bus computers. CT3660 Introduced: 1996 FM Synth Chip: CT1978 (CQM chip) Wavetable Synth Chip: CT1971 (EMU-8000) and CT1972 (EMU-8011 ROM) Plug & Play: Yes Various internal headers for inputs (e.g. CD-ROM), joystick port etc. Was...
  11. K

Western Europe Buffalo Double speed 2x USB floppy disk drive : £20

Buffalo USB floppy drive with 2x speed feature. Collect from Hampshire or domestic postage £3.50.
Back