• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by kwiebe

1. K

Typewriters that acted as printers

I'm looking for a 'printing terminal'. Do any of the devices in this thread use their serial or parallel ports for two-way communication? Even if not in this thread, anyone have a list of such devices? I have a Panasonic KX-D4910 but it uses a thermal printer. Looking for a daisy wheel...
  2. K

Vintage Computer Festival Pacific Northwest 2020: Come join us!

Thanks. I was just curious if anyone here knew the reason.
  3. K

Teletype 32/33 Punch Lid (or other parts)

Interested in finding the plastic cover 'lid' with or without the four translucent buttons that covers the paper tape punch unit. Anyone have a 32 or 33 for parts? I'm interested in whole units too and can pickup.
  4. K

Paper Tape

Hi, please excuse the possible off-topic post, but I know there are folks here who use TTY's and tape punches/readers with their vintage computers. Does anyone have a source or have any for sale, of one-inch-wide paper tape? This is for a 33 ASR so ideally rolls of oiled paper tape. Thanks...
  5. K

Wanted: 33 ASR Teletype You Don't Have Room for

looking for working 33 ASR - not a project will pay fair price and drive to pick up let's face it, you don't have room for it, your wife complains about it, and you don't really use it...sell it to me!
  6. K

Wanted: Manual for Panasonic KX-D4911 Portable Terminal

Looking for a manual
Back