• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by lysinger

1. L

IBM PGC

The early versions of AutoCAD (2.X) support the PGC natively. there is a version of Cshow that does as well, I have used both with success. no software drivers needed as the programs supplied their own drivers. look here for cshow https://www.seasip.info/VintagePC/pgc.html
  2. L

Does anyone have any experience with EISA video cards?

I own a Mylex EISA server that came with an ISA video card. I always wanted an EISA video card for it and finally acquired one. The first couple POST attempts had no video and eventually some BIOS beep codes. After moving it to other slots on the board, I no longer get beep codes. I've done a...
  3. L

Does anyone have the schematics for the IBM Power supplies?

I'm about to recap all of my IBM PC and AT PSUs (5) and I'd like a schematic in the event that something goes amiss. The technical reference guides don't have schematics for the PSU and Google doesn't seem to either (although I found the monitor power supply schematics pretty easily). Also...
  4. L

WTB: IBM PC 3270 AT model 5273

As the title says, I want one of the 3270 ATs for my collection. I have the PC 3270 XT model 5171 and I would like a 5273 to round out my IBM collection. I have enough sets of cards to make 2 3270 ATs, so if you have the bare case, that's fine too, I can cobble the rest together, but the case...
Back