• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by MaTel

1. M

Wanted: IBM EGA Expansion Board

Hello, I'm searching for the IBM EGA Expansion Board. I need it for my IBM 5170.
  2. M

IBM Fixed Disk Floppy Controller Assy 61-031099-00 Trouble

Hello, I have here an old IBM Fixed Disk / Floppy Controller with Assy 61-031099-00. If this card is inserted into my IBM 5170 I can't switch on my IBM 5170. It shuts down immidiatly after power on. I think, this card has a short. Where should I start with the troubleshooting?
  3. M

IBM 5170 key

I have a IBM 5170 and an key from an other 5170. But this key doesn't fit into the lock. Is it possible to modify the lock so that the key fits into the lock?
  4. M

IBM EGA Expansion Board

Hello, I'm looking for the IBM EGA Expansion Board for my IBM EGA graphics card.
  5. M

WTB: Chassis Screws + CD-Bezel Caddy for Apple Quadra 840AV + Slot Bezel

Hello, i searching for the four Chassis Screws + CD-Bezel "Caddy" and two Nubus-Slot-Bezel for my Apple Quadra 840AV Chassis.
  6. M

IBM EGA memory expansion

which benefits i have when i upgrade my IBM 6280539 EGA board with a IBM 6480099 daughter board. Are there software works better with it? The memory board expands the 64kb to 128kb... right?
  7. M

Apple IIe enhanced Assembler

I'm searching for a Assembler for my Apple IIe enhanced. Can anyone recommend me a good Assembler for that machine?
  8. M

Tandon FileCard20 TM9362

Does anyone have the TANDON FileCard20 ( Model TM9362 ) and can give me a copy of the original Installation- /Utility- Disk?
  9. M

Wanted: Ramworks III

I'm searching for a Ramworks III Card. It's for my european/german Apple //e enhanced.
  10. M

XT-CF Controller

Where I can order a working XT-CF Controller for my IBM-PC/XT?
  11. M

Epson APL B Parallel Interface

I own a Epson APL B Parallel Interface for my Apple IIe. Does anyone have a Manual for it and can give me a copy? I want to build a breakout cable/port for a normal parallel cable. Which printers a compatible with that interafce?
  12. M

Batch convert DOS Word 6 .txt to Winword .doc

does anyone knows if there is a tool to batch convert 5000 Dos Word 6 .txt files to .doc?
  13. M

A2M2010P Monitor rotate screen

Is there a pots to rotate the screen? The Computer screen content is tilted to the right side.
  14. M

Aple II Disk Drive Badges

I searching for the disk drive badges for two Apple Disk Drives ( Drive 1, Drive 2, 2x Apple-Logo faceplate ). I own the original drives but the badges are lost.
  15. M

Serial Card for Apple IIe

Hello, i searching for a serial card for my Apple IIe. regards MaTel
Back