• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by megardi

1. megardi

MCM/70 Reproduction

Actually there is a lot of information there. For instance the MCM Exhibit link from that has a lot of great historical information about the MCM/70. The curator of the museum Zbigniew Stachniak wrote the book Inventing the PC: the MCM/70 Story (McGill-Queen's University Press) which is very...
  2. megardi

MCM/70 Reproduction

Just to be clear my reproduction will be running in emulation. I will be using the emulator developed by the York University Computer Museum which can be found HERE. They would definitely be able to answer any questions about the tapes or actual operation of the MCM/70. The tapes pictured above...
  3. megardi

MCM/70 Reproduction

I am in the process of making an MCM/70 reproduction. Definitely a work in progress. For more details see check out my Hackaday Project.
  4. megardi

Any interest in a SOL-20 keyboard replacement?

I have successfully created a Sol-20 Reproduction using Dave's great Sol-20 keyboard replacement. Might not have tackled this project if Dave's keyboard was not already available.
  5. megardi

Sol-20 Reproduction

Hello all. I thought people in this forum might be interested in a Sol-20 Reproduction project that I have undertaken. You can follow my progress on Hackaday.
Back