• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Metasoft

1. M

Even have a CPT Word Processing Manual that was used to teach secretaries how to use all the...

Even have a CPT Word Processing Manual that was used to teach secretaries how to use all the features of the CPT Word Processor, in scanned digital form. If you have a working CPT 8X00 this will be an early Christmas present! I will send for free - Just tell me where. P.S. Also have scanned...
  2. M

Hi Witchy, I had contacted you years ago and then have been offline for a while. I have CPT 8x00...

Hi Witchy, I had contacted you years ago and then have been offline for a while. I have CPT 8x00 program disks, i.e. boot disks. I can make you copies and send them to you. These disks can be created for you: CPT 8000 Program Rev H. CPT 8500 Program Rev. G. CPT 8X00 Diagnostics (Memory test...
  3. M

Western Europe Various docs (CPT 9000, 212/AT, 212/BB, Diablo 1200, NCR, Zenith) : 5 euro's each

SunDown79 - Sorry, but was only interested in the 9000 manuals. Perhaps you could contact the buyer, or pass along contact info of buyer, so maybe the manuals could be scanned and saved in digital format. Thanks for your reply. I'm always looking for CPT hardware.
  4. M

Western Europe Various docs (CPT 9000, 212/AT, 212/BB, Diablo 1200, NCR, Zenith) : 5 euro's each

Hello, I would like to purchase all of the CPT manuals. Please reply how to purchase/pay. Thanks
  5. M

Drivers for CPT Genius Portrait CRT

Hello eeguru, I am resending this replay because I never heard back from you. I would be interested in purchasing the monitor & board, if you wish to part with them. What you have there is not just a display board. It is actually an entire 8080 word processor on a single board, that was made...
  6. M

I have disks for the CPT 9000 because I was the original author when I worked at CPT Corporation. I will be glad to send you copies. Unfortunately my original CPT 9000 monitor has died and cannot be repaired; the tube is shot. I'm very excited to see that you say you have "3 of these monitors"...
  7. M

Hello eeguru, What you have there is not just a display board. It is actually an entire 8080 word processor on a single board, that was made to run on the PC/AT bus. CPT's first, and best selling, product was the CPT 8000 a dedicated word processing system built around the Intel 8080 and...
  8. M

Hello eeguru, I have disks for the CPT 9000 because I was the original author when I worked at CPT Corporation. I will be glad to send you copies.
  9. M

Hello mudmin, I have disks for the CPT 9000 because I was the original author when I worked at CPT Corporation. I will be glad to send you copies. Unfortunately my original CPT 9000 monitor has died and cannot be repaired; the tube is shot. I'm very excited to see that you say you have "3 of...
  10. M

Hello eeguru & mudmin, I have disks for the CPT 9000 because I was the original author when I worked at CPT Corporation. I will be glad to send you copies. Unfortunately my original CPT 9000 monitor has died and cannot be repaired; the tube is shot. I'm very excited to see that mudmin has...
  11. M

WANTED: CPT 8xxx, 9xxx, Phoenix computers

Any CPT Word Processing type computers and peripherals, working or not. It's hard to find, but I know it's out there... Top $$$ paid. Please respond via e-mail to: metasoft@erols.com or metasoft@metasoftweb.com
Back