• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by mhunter

1. M

8-BIT Designs Commodore Business has new owner

Hello All, It is with great pleasure that I make this announcement. My business “8-BIT Designs” has a new owner. The business’s website is at: http://www.8bitdesigns.com Many of you will remember that I closed the business when my daughter was born. It quickly became obvious that I would...
  2. M

VIC-20 computer system. Huge package, must see!!!

Hello All, I am located in the United States. I am willing to ship internationally. Keep in mind that this is an NTSC (North American - 110v AC) system. Up for grabs is my absolutely beautiful Commodore VIC-20. I am the original owner of this system, and it has been in use since the day I...
  3. M

Commodore Software. Huge selection of original disks

Hello All, I have a huge selection of original Commodore programs, games, utilities, etc. I am located in the United States, but I will ship Internationally. These are all original production disks. Many even include the documentation and retail boxes. All of the disks were recently tested...
  4. M

Star NX-1000 Rainbow printer w/ spare ribbons & interfac

Star NX-1000 Rainbow 9-pin Color Dot-Matrix printer w/ Commodore interface with 4 color ribbons and 9 black ribbons Includes G-Wiz printer interface and manual to connect this printer to any Commodore VIC-20, 64, or 128 computer. includes cables and manuals Work Great. You can see a...
  5. M

C-64c system. Complete system with JiffyDOS and more!!!

Hello All, I am located in the United States. I am willing to ship internationally. Keep in mind that this is an NTSC (North American - 110v AC) system. Up for grabs is my absolutely beautiful Commodore 64c system. It is an absolutely wonderful machine, and has been very well cared for. ...
  6. M

8-BIT Designs Commodore Business available again (for Sale)

Hello All, The original deal to sell my 8-BIT Designs business has fallen through. The original buyer was unable to complete the transaction, and has agreed that it would be best to find another individual or business to resume production. Since I continue to receive requests for new products...
  7. M

Announcing: The ReRun Compendium CD. & RUN Mag. Collect

Hello All, I am forwarding this fantastic announcement from Gaelyne Gasson of VideoCam Services so that everyone here will also receive this great news. See the message below: It is with great pleasure to announce that VideoCam Services is now accepting pre-orders for the ReRun Compendium CD...
  8. M

Announcing: The ReRun Compendium CD. & RUN Mag. Collect

Hello All, I am forwarding this fantastic announcement from Gaelyne Gasson of VideoCam Services so that everyone here will also receive this great news. See the message below: It is with great pleasure to announce that VideoCam Services is now accepting pre-orders for the ReRun Compendium CD...
Back