• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Mrbill317

1. M

Wanted: Keyboard for TRS80 Model III and a floppy drive

Let me know if anyone has one they can spare.
  2. M

Wanted: Keyboard for Model III and a floppy drive

Does anyone have either of these for sale? I am located in the US.
  3. M

Not quite Vintage yet but good neverless

I have two good condition Powermac G4's (Teal color). All original , although I can throw in some spare memory. One case is perfect with minor scuffs , the other has a few more scuffs or so. I will boot them up this week and get full stats. They are nice units. I am looking for 100 each or...
  4. M

WTB - Amiga 1200

Anyone happen to have a decent A1200 available for sale? My previous one got damaged in a flood. It needs to be clean looking if possible.
  5. M

Question about III or Lisa

Has anyone possibly seen a III or Lisa broken lately? Im trying to find a broken one or even an empty shell. I want to make one up for display so people can see what it looked like , or mod one into a reg pc since its a big case.
  6. M

Wanted: Amiga 1200 case

I am looking for a clean Amiga 1200 case , if not just the top lid. I had been working on a great A1200 when I fell and landed on the lid and cracked mine. I was so upset. Give me a shout , my email is pctech1@gmail.com I have alot of PC/Mac parts for trade (HDs , Memory ect).
  7. M

Holy high prices on ebay

You guys notice the bunch of buy it nows on ebay? 249 for a rom card for a II+ what are they crazy? I know he preps his machines well and all but seriously , your gonna end up paying all those listing fees cause no one is going to pay near 300 bucks for a 2+ or e for the matter , maybe im wrong...
  8. M

Wanted an Apple II and disks in good condition

Im trying to finish out my collection. I need a working or easy to get working APPLE ][ , not plus or //e (Unless its a platinum) I would prefer no yellowing on this unit , I dont mind cleaning if dirty though. Also if anyone has a IIe Platinum , let me know. I have an enhanced IIe I could...
  9. M

I need original DOS 3.3 disks for my Apple II+

Anyone have a set forsale? I would prefer the real ones if possible. Im not going to pay 49.99 from the rip off guy on ebay though.
  10. M

Apple II Disk manual needed please

Does anyone have a copy or a pdf of the Disk ][ drive manual and or controller card? Or a link where it might be. Thanks
  11. M

Help with my IIe , quick question

I just received a IIe from a friend , it came absolutely prestine. I have some questions about my interface cards he included. I was surprised to find a mouse card which when they came out were super expensive. There is a IO Interface card and the result is a 19 pin connector. Is this card...
  12. M

Anyone a Ham Radio Operator?

My call sign is Ka2sjy and my fathers is Kc2oc. I remember going to one of the early computer fests (80 or 81) in NJ and meeting a ton of other operators. My Dad used the apple alot back then for stuff and eventually we migrated to the C64 at one time for Packet radio.
  13. M

Does anyone need any 3 1/2" DSDD Disks?

I found a dealer that has Maxell cases of the disks sealed (10 x 10packs). They are 24.90 with 9.99 shipping from California. I am already ordering two cases and I think he had 4 left. I would not have a problem sharing some of mine if you need a box. I want these for my IIgs and Amiga 1200...
  14. M

Apple BBS's and Me

I am really considering putting up an Ascii Express BBS once my CFFA card arrives. I ran a couple of really good bbs's in the late 70s early 80s. One of them the name alludes me but had a huge number of members. I kept experimenting with names over the years. One of them was Gremlin's lair ...
  15. M

Huge question about homeowners insurance

I like many of my fellow collectors probably have a near irreplaceable collection. What have you guys/gals done to protect your investment / fun? In the past 2 years I have seen my current and vintage collections grow and with adding a HD tv , a Macpro , high end PC ect. What do we usually...
Back