• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Mulder

1. M

Wanted: Older Intel Chip

I'm not sure if this qualifies as vintage, but I'm looking for an Intel Core 2 Duo T7600 chip that's Socket M compatible. So if anyone has one they aren't using and would like to give to me, let me know. Thanks.
  2. M

CodeWarrior 8.0 Pro for Vintage Macs

If you want to program vintage Macs (before Mac OS X) or need programming tools to inspect and work with older applications created with them, you can get a free, fully licensed copy of CodeWarrior 8.0. To get a free copy from the current owner, download this RTF file and follow the...
  3. M

CodeWarrior 8.0 Pro for Mac

If anybody's interested in getting a legal, fully licensed copy of CodeWarrior 8.0 for Mac for free, send me a PM for instructions on how to do it. You can't redistribute it or make it available for downloading, but you can upgrade it to v8.3 if you choose.
  4. M

Wanted: Ares FontChameleon 1.5.x for Mac

Looking for a copy of this Mac program, which Adobe discontinued after they bought Ares Software back in the late 90s. Thanks
  5. M

Ares FontChamelon 1.5.x for Mac

Looking for a copy of this Mac program, which Adobe discontinued after they bought Ares Software back in the late 90s. Thanks.
  6. M

Mac PostScript Fonts for Sale

I've got some extra sets of fonts that I can part with, so if anybody is looking for some high-quality fonts at a steep discount to what you'd pay directly from the foundry, here's your chance to get them. These are on 800k floppies, so if you don't have the ability to read them, I'll email the...
  7. M

Microsoft for Mac T-Shirt

Microsoft for Mac T-Shirt was created as a promotional item in 2004 to commemorate the twenty-fifth anniversary of Microsoft making software for the Mac. It's in the original plastic sleeve, unopened all these years. If you're a collector of these types of ad promotions, you'll want this...
  8. M

For Sale: HP System Recovery Discs

A set of HP System Recovery Discs, which only work with these HP systems: HP a6000y HP a6010e HP a6050e HP a6050y HP d4790y HP d4890y HP m8000e HP m8000y HP m8010y HP s3000e HP s3000y Three discs: System Recovery 1, System Recovery 2, and Supplemental Recovery. Installs Windows Vista Home...
  9. M

For Sale: Mac Software and Hardware

Adobe Type Reunion Deluxe 2.0 - $15 Group your fonts according to their font family and style; on CD. Requires Mac OS 7.1 or greater. On two 1.44 MB HD floppies. Aladdin Systems MacTicker - $15 Monitor the stock market, mutual funds, and your portfolio on your desktop, without launching your...
  10. M

For Sale: Two Western Digital SATA drives

I've got two brand new, never used Western Digital SATA drives for sale: • WD1002FAEX 1 TB Caviar Black Internal SATA Hard Drive. $140 plus shipping 5-year warranty. Sealed, but not in retail packaging. Can also be used as a backup drive in an external hard drive enclosure. • My Book Studio II...
  11. M

NeXTSTEP Applications

I've got 3 NeXTSTEP apps with license keys that I can sell. I don't have the actual packages for two of them, and the third I'm keeping unless somebody wants to pay me enough to part with it. Anyway, the apps are: • PencilMeIn 2.0.1 from Sarrus Software (calendar app similar to Apple's iCal) •...
  12. M

Wanted: NeXTstation TurboColor or NeXTcube Turbo

I'm looking for a complete, clean, working, and cosmetically excellent NeXTstation TurboColor or NeXTcube Turbo system, with at least a 1GB HD with NeXTSTEP 3.3 and Y2K patch installed, 32MB or more of RAM, all install media and manuals, ADB mouse, keyboard, and sound box, and MegaPixel Display...
Back