• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by nemike

1. N

WTB: Commodore PET

I'm looking to purchase a Commodore PET, preferably one with a "normal" keyboard. Let me know if anyone has one we might be able to work out a deal on. Thanks, Mike
  2. N

TRS-80 Discord???

I see there was a post from 2019 about a TRS-80 discord but that invite no longer works. Is there a public discord for TRS-80?? Thanks, Mike
  3. N

Need TRS-80 Model IV software on disk!

Can I purchase some floppies from someone and get a bunch of different software on them for my TRS-80 Model IV ? Things like DOS etc, I don’t have much at all that will work on my Model IV, I have stuff that work on my Model III but not my Model IV. Thanks, Mike
  4. N

Private messages?

I’ve been on this forum for quite some time but today was the first time I got two private messages and just found out I have to wait 15 minutes between replies, damn if I had four private messages it would take me an hour to reply to them all..... Is this really the way it should be? Or have...
  5. N

TRS-80 Model 12 keyboard adapter?

Does anyone make a TRS-80 Model 12 keyboard adapter so you can use either a PS/2 keyboard or a USB keyboard? My Model 12's keyboard needs new foam discs to work properly again, both enter keys and the control key are all very rarely working, makes it hard to do much of anything.... Actually...
  6. N

8 inch floppy drives not working!?

I just recently did a complete cap job on my TRS-80 Model 12 (upgraded to 16) and 15 meg hard drive. It boots Xenix off the hard drive but I'm unable to boot off floppy or even access the floppies from Xenix. So I believe there is something wrong with my floppy drives. When I turn on the...
  7. N

WTB: TRS-80 Model 12 networking card

I think I want the ARCNET card for the TRS-80 model 12, I would assume this is a supported card by XENIX. I'm open to other suggestions for networking options for my Model 12. Thanks, Mike
  8. N

TRS-80 Model 12 restored and working!

I finished my restoration of my TRS-80 Model 12 and it's 15 meg hard drive. It successfully booted xenix that was installed on the hard drive! Yeah
  9. N

TRS-80 Model 12 motherboard picture

Does anyone have a picture of the TRS-80 Model 12 motherboard? It doesn't look like it's easy to get access to and I want to know if there are any Electrolytic capacitors on the motherboard. I've rebuilt the power supply and the monitor board but would rather not disassemble the rest just to...
Back