• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by nomiszzz

1. N

Selling NEC PC-9801VM

The PC-9800 series (Japanese: PC-9800シリーズ Hepburn: Pī Sī Kyūsen Happyaku Shirīzu), commonly shortened to PC-98 or 98 (キューハチ Kyū-hachi)[3], is a lineup of Japanese 16-bit and 32-bit personal computers manufactured by NEC from 1982 through 2000. The platform established NEC's dominance in the...
  2. N

Visionetics International VIGA WINDOW Card

looking to sell a Visionetics International VIGA WINDOW Card please see pictures at following website: http://www.retrocomputing.net/parts/v/visionetics/VIGA/ shoot me a PM if you are interested
  3. N

Ontario Unisys Icon Terminals x3 with server , tons of software and manuals

Icon Software - English Icon Software - English Ambience Map Manoeuvre Mathrace (re-release) Mathville (2 disks) Measuring II (2 disks) Melody Manipulations (re-release) Menulay II (2 disks) Micro News (re-release) Mind Your Own Business Musica Musicland (re-release) Music Toolkit New...
  4. N

Ontario Unisys Icon Terminals x3 with server , tons of software and manuals

I inherited 3 Unisys Icon 2 terminals with lexicon server and a boxes of software and manuals. I don't know how to setup the systems but I did power on the server and it boots up but need the HDD to be configured through bios. Lots of software and manuals in boxes as well If someone is...
Back