• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Pepinno's latest activity

• P
    Pepinno replied to the thread Utility Linux Distribution.
    Please, state facts or opinions, but refrain from making false statements about what you think others do or don't do.
  • P
    It mystifies me why someone would want to go for complex systemd runtime-variable just-in-time dependencies, instead of clearly...
  • P
    Not in a server. I don't want MySQL and Apache starting concurrently, but I also don't what to configure MySQL as a dependency of Apache.
  • P
    But whatever mess it was, it was easy to solve, because it was easy to inspect and review. With systemd, just forget it about being...
  • P
    Pepinno replied to the thread Pentium 4.
    I have a 2.0 GHz P4 system, and I have fond memories of it. Coming from a Pentium 166 MHz, I called it "BEAST" because using it with...
  • P
    On the other hand, my problem with systemd is systemd itsself, I don't mind programmers being pricks if they don't f**k my ass. Before...
  • P
    That link does not document what USL may have certified or vetted as UNIX prior to the constitution of The Open Group. That link is the...
  • P
    Thank you for that wikipedia link, but I am well versed in the POSIX runtime of the old Windows NT. I am asking for citation as to...
  • P
    Citation needed.
  • P
    Looks good.
  • P
    It's not the same Unix (genetic Unix) than UNIX (certified UNIX). What is certified as UNIX, is UNIX.
  • P
    It's also a practical issue because to get the UNIX certification by The Open Group, your system has to pass the test suites for the...
  • P
    Linux may not be Unix. But Euler Linux 2.0, which is a recompile of CentOS 7, is UNIX, because The Open Group has certified it to be so.
  • P
    Well, Linux DOES have been certified as an official UNIX, it just was not done so by an USA corporation. Huawei did get its Eurler 2.0...
  • P
    From a quick search on the net it would seem that Arcade includes: Asteroids, Battlezone, Centipede, Missile Command and Tempest...
Back