• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by pitz

1. pitz

Does anyone have Netronics Electric Mouth-1 S-100 Documentation?

I saw this post months ago, but only now had the chance to retrieve documentation from storage. Please see archived information at https://archive.org/details/netronics-electric-mouth
  2. pitz

Ferguson Big Board Users Disks

Hi Larry, I've only had the Kyroflux that I used with 5.25" drives, and even that is stored somewhere that I'd have to look for. DM me a shipping address and I'll send them out in the mail next week.
  3. pitz

Ferguson Big Board Users Disks

I found a stash of 8" diskettes that I now have no means of reading or imaging. These are labeled as User Disks for the Ferguson Big Board, supposedly from the Micro Cornucopia publication. Is there anybody interested in these for archiving purposes? I checked bitsavers...
  4. pitz

Recreating the Ferguson Big Board

I'm a bit late to the thread here, and glad you were able to find it. I looked at one of the photos I took for the Big Board I recently locally sold, posted in one of the FB groups. It is a 8116.
  5. pitz

Pacific Northwest Two 70s/80s Single Board Computers: KIM-1/KIMSI/S100 and Ferguson Big Board

In clearing out my garage retro workspace, I'm looking to sell two 70s/80s single board computers in project cases. One is a MOS/Commodore KIM-1 in a project case, having a KIMSI backplane, and a few S-100 cards. I think a couple of them are memory cards. Having left it idle for so long with...
  6. pitz

Dauphin DTR-1 Pen Computer - need accessories

PM me an offer. I just found this unused, likely NOS, cartridge. Way expensive back at that time.
  7. pitz

FS: Apple IIgs Woz Ed. High Speed SCSI card, rare Video Overlay card, rare GS-RAM III

I'm selling an Apple IIgs ROM1 Woz Edition with an Apple Hi-Speed SCSI card (most compatible SCSI card), a rare Apple Video Overlay card (can overlay video input into the IIgs monitor/video output), and a rare Applied Engineering GS-RAM III memory card. The tiny memory card uses 512KB ZIF...
  8. pitz

FREE: Vintage computers

From an ad seen in Craigslist: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/2333293094.html I wish I could save the Peanuts (because I shorted out the power adapter card in mine) and the Apples... Anybody from here live in the area?
  9. pitz

FS: IBM Options Wireless LAN Entry adapters

Pair of PCMCIA (not CardBus) cards for wireless LAN on your old laptops (and PC if you have a PCMCIA adapter card). No, it won't interoperate with your wireless home network because this predates the 802.x WiFi standards. They use IBM's own protocol to network with each other. DOS and Win 3.x...
  10. pitz

FS: More than a dozen issues of Micro Cornucopia

Issues range from 1981 to 1986. The earliest is labeled "Journal for Big Board Users". The latest is labeled "The Micro Technical Journal". There's a 1986 article on building a PC clone for less than $800. I bet you could build something more powerful with that nowadays...
  11. pitz

FS: Set of Clio tablet handhelds

Older tablet-style handhelds running Windows CE. The screen flips over the keyboard and you could use any plastic stylus on the screen (or you could use it in the standard laptop form factor). Comes with what's pictured on http://picasaweb.google.com/simplepractices/FSClio# 1 working C-1000...
  12. pitz

FS: Apple QuickTake 100 Digital Camera

I'm selling several QuickTake 100 digital cameras. Apple's first foray into digital cameras. It's also one of the earliest (if not the earliest) digital camera for consumer use. Originally sold for $750 in 1994. Camera is in great working condition, includes the power adapter and can also...
  13. pitz

WTB: CGA monitor

I'm interested in testing some old boards that output TTL (9-pin). Need something like IBM's CGA display (or clone) or certain Amiga/Commodore monitors. If you are in the Portland, OR area, I'm hoping I could just borrow one for about a month. Since it's just for a couple of tests, I'm not...
Back