• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by pizzaengineer

1. P

New England FS: Commodore 64 Computer w/box and manuals

For sale is a very lightly used Commodore 64. Sale includes the unit itself, box with matching serial number, power supply, RF adapter, two manuals and a registration card. I powered this up a couple months ago briefly and it successfully booted into BASIC but that is as far as I tested it. As...
  2. P

New England FS: Commodore 1541 5.25" Disk Drive

For sale is a used Commodore 1541 disk drive. The drive itself is in good physical condition but is untested. It does power up but that is as far as I can test it with the equipment I have. Asking $80 shipped CONUS or best reasonable offer.
  3. P

New England FS: Compaq Armada E500 Windows 98 Laptop

I also have the original Windows 98 SE COA/manual I will include as well. Will let this go for $80 shipped CONUS.
  4. P

New England FS: Commodore 64 with box

For sale is a very lightly used Commodore 64 bundle. Includes the following: -C64 unit in excellent condition (in new condition with zero yellowing) -power supply (tested good) -manuals and setup guide -original box with foam inserts We've tested this to boot into Commodore BASIC and the...
  5. P

New England FS: Pentium III 600MHz parts

I have for sale a lot of Pentium III parts. Includes the following: 600MHz slot 1 Pentium III GeForce2 MX AGP video card Sound Blaster Live PCI card 2x additional Sound Blaster PCI cards 2x 256MB PC133 matched DIMMs 3x 256MB PC100 DIMMs 1x 128MB PC100 DIMM 1x 3Com PCI ethernet card All parts...
  6. P

New England FS:Sun Ultra 10 parts

For sale are a lot of Sun Ultra 10 parts. Includes 2x sticks of 256MB of RAM, a SCSI card, a SCSI/Ethernet card and a 13w3 video card. Asking $60 shipped CONUS or best reasonable offer for the entire lot of parts.
  7. P

New England FS: Compaq Armada E500 Windows 98 Laptop

have for sale a Compaq Armada E500 in very good to excellent condition. The system has the following specs: -500MHz Pentium III CPU -30GB hard drive -256MB of RAM -3Com PCMCIA ethernet card with dongle -AC adapter -main battery (holds a charge but needs to be replaced) Machine has been restored...
  8. P

New England FS: ThinkPad 560 Pentium laptop

price drop to $90 shipped CONUS takes it.
  9. P

New England FS:Commodore 64 w/box and TV

still have this for sale and looking for a new home. no reasonable offers refused.
  10. P

New England FS: Amiga 500 motherboard with 286 co-processor

still have this for sale. I can sell the 286 board separately if desired.
Back