• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Rickajho

1. R

DTK PTI-255W v1.2 VLB IDE card: driver needed & a question

Hi all I have an option to purchase this card but... the driver disk for DOS and Win 3.1 isn't with it. I've googled my buns off and can't locate it. (Anyone notice a lot of ftp sites are gone now too?) Might anyone have the diver disk for this I/O card? It would still work, but be painfully...
  2. R

Troubleshooting VLB #2

I didn't want to hijack the other recent VLB thread so here I is. This is all sounding familiar: I had a BEK-V429S VLB motherboard that died - no clock signal on the bus. I was lucky(?) enough to replace it with an MV035 Rev. F VLB board. And things have been kind of quirky moving hardware over...
  3. R

Win 3.11 drivers for ATI pci Rage XL or RAGE 128 VR VGA cards?

Title pretty much says it all. Are Win 3.11/WFWG drivers available for either of these PCI cards? The RAGE XL is an 8MB card and the RAGE 128 VR is 32MB. I have heard rumors that drivers were available for one or the other or both... Needless to say there is nothing on the ATI site any longer...
  4. R

Help! 486 VLB system is flaking out.

Hi all This is actually a working computer! (Well, it was anyway...) So I need to figure this out, if I have a repair or replace problem going on. In the last two weeks this system has been generating a lot of bizarre, intermittent errors. I first noticed it running Windows for Workgroups...
Back