• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Robin4

1. R

identify 16 bit memory card

Would it be possible to upload this disk?
  2. R

So you only need to set the dip switches? SW1 1 = off 2 = off 3 = off 4 = off 5 = on 6 = off 7 = on 8 = on SW2 1 = off 2 = on 3 = off 4 = on 5 = off 6 = on 7 = on 8 = off Dont know what it is.
  3. R

Unknown memory expansion card

That color of the pcb with that color of the components i would think it could be a NEL electronics card. or Something like JUKO ST.
  4. R

What do you mean about this: testext output of his card Maybe a upload to zerominusdegrees.net ?
  5. R

286 board +5volt on AT power connector to ground.

Actually that color is light green as well.. If you compare it with the pal which is in yellow. Yeah i knew those where resistor network too, only in old fashion. I have put them in sockets, because didnt want them to re-heat them to much with the soldering iron. IF they every going bad, would...
  6. R

I think i found something. The clue was. I was looking to an other component on the board. When i saw that at least 2 boards had been fiddeling with. On one, a different color resistor netwerk array was installed. (so that stood really out to the older black ones) Second one had non / empty...
  7. R

I have got 4 Mycomp PAT-286 mothboards in my possesion. I did a check on them to see if they were not shorted. So i could hook them up on my power supply. (computer test bench) One of them seems to have a litte battery corrosion on the traces near where the battery was. (yes this is still...
  8. R

Identification two reverseable top 286 class motherboards.

If someone has the same MFM card on the picture, please let me know. I got that card yesterday in a bigger lot of parts.. Seems the former owner was a hobbyist too. Only made a mess of the card and on some other parts he had (he passed away) Like to see if i can get the card back to normal and...
  9. R

ARCHE RIVAL 286 computer. Motherboard identification please

Maybe intressing for you. I have solved the mistery of my 286 motherboard: https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/identification-two-reverseable-top-286-class-motherboards.1247322/
  10. R

Identification two reverseable top 286 class motherboards.

I already found out that this moterboard seems to be a MYCOMP motherboard, I have wrote something on the vogons forum i will post here. I can 100% comfirm that logo is from MYCOMP.. Got a HDS MFM 8 bit controller today in the lot. Red out the onboard bios. Had the same logo printed out in the...
  11. R

Techway 4 way floppy drive. (zerominusdegrees.net)

Hi yes could be a something also like techway. 1. There was no techway logo on the bios eprom 2. PCB color is different. 3. And now you gave me the manual, so probably its a sun / sunix controller card instead. Thing changes when you have seen this: Yeah rom stickers looks different... But...
  12. R

Techway 4 way floppy drive. (zerominusdegrees.net)

Got this card today in a bigger lot local. Gave it some cleaning and service. It was very dirty. And IC sockets dry on oxidation) My picture i made: Picture from an other site to validate its a techway controller. (only dont know what number of techway it is.
  13. R

Kouwei (Kouwell maybe) KW-530 (A,B,C,D) Floppy Controller Manual

Ok, good to know that your card is the source and not the one on zerominusdegrees.net. Becaust the latter iam already using. Then going trying your bios too. Maybe there is a difference to spot.
  14. R

Acculogic SIDE-1 (minuszerodegrees.net)

bios and photo Socketed the card so could dump the contents.
  15. R

Kouwei (Kouwell maybe) KW-530 (A,B,C,D) Floppy Controller Manual

Did you got that bios from the minuszerodegrees website? Do you also have a picture from the card? I guess both DTK biosses are the same.. Yes it works on the card, but it wont with the original switches.. So still think it isnt the original one that came by the factory.. But thanks anyway for...
Back