• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

rpmccoy's latest activity

• R
    rpmccoy reacted to ColinT's post in the thread People's Pascal with Like Like.
    Unfortunately I don't have access to a 5.25 floppy. I have made some progress in fixing the code which is on github already. I'll...
  • R
    rpmccoy replied to the thread People's Pascal.
    Very interesting, Colin. I wonder if you might know someone to read the floppy disk and transfer it to a Disk Image? then upload to...
  • R
    rpmccoy reacted to ColinT's post in the thread People's Pascal with Like Like.
    Fascinating stuff. I wish I had access to the Byte articles back when I wrote my own pascal compiler/interpreter in the 1980's for the...
  • R
    rpmccoy replied to the thread VCF East Model II Display.
    Thanks. It was one of the best that I saw in all the photos.
  • R
    Good afternoon: I saw a few photos from VCF East this weekend... There was a great display for the TRS-80 Model II ! Just wondering...
    • VCF_East.jpg
  • R
    Bill: Please upload your files when you are ready. Thanks, Dick
  • R
    Oh.... I understand that. I just made it easier for people to try the Tiny Pascal system. It does use the manual listed above as...
  • R
    Ok this zip file contains a .dmk image that can be attached to drive :1. Run PASCAL from TRS-DOS 2.3. There are several source files...
  • R
    See attached for People's Pascal II : from the Humongous TRS-80 site ...
  • R
    Thanks, Andy ! I have not seen this version. Dick
  • R
    Hey.... this is great Bart ! I was reading the Byte articles last night. These .pdf s are a much easier read. I also found the...
  • R
    Bill: Thanks very much for the extra info., especially the Manual with Both versions ! Nice .pdf version ! I'm especially interested in...
  • R
    Bill: If Radio Shack ever offered it directly, do you know the catalog number for this version of People's Pascal ? I would like to...
  • R
    rpmccoy replied to the thread Where are all the Model 16B s ?.
    Yes.... it takes very close co-ordination with the shipper....
  • R
    rpmccoy replied to the thread Where are all the Model 16B s ?.
    Yeah..... that is what I would speculate as well. I was hoping to stir up some interest and/or motivate someone to part with theirs...
Back