• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by rpmccoy

1. R

People's Pascal

Very interesting, Colin. I wonder if you might know someone to read the floppy disk and transfer it to a Disk Image? then upload to Github for us to review.
  2. R

VCF East Model II Display

Thanks. It was one of the best that I saw in all the photos.
  3. R

VCF East Model II Display

Good afternoon: I saw a few photos from VCF East this weekend... There was a great display for the TRS-80 Model II ! Just wondering who in the Trash Talk group is the owner ?? Possibly @pski 's collection? Thanks, Dick McCoy ( photo by Glenn Roberts )
  4. R

People's Pascal

Bill: Please upload your files when you are ready. Thanks, Dick
  5. R

People's Pascal

Oh.... I understand that. I just made it easier for people to try the Tiny Pascal system. It does use the manual listed above as 'TRS80 People's Pascal II ' Install TRS80gp, set to Model I, insert M1.dmk in Diskette :1, use Reset button, it Boots, and DIR :1 to see the Pascal disk. See the...
  6. R

People's Pascal

Ok this zip file contains a .dmk image that can be attached to drive :1. Run PASCAL from TRS-DOS 2.3. There are several source files, including the actual Source to the compiler. Try the SAMPLE file first: LS SAMPLE, then E to edit. The source files can be loaded, compiled, and Run...
  7. R

People's Pascal

See attached for People's Pascal II : from the Humongous TRS-80 site : http://cpmarchives.classiccmp.org/ftp.php?b=trs80/Software/Model+1/T For those wishing to try it...... This runs in the TRS80gp emulator set for 'Model I" . Use TRStools to create a .dmk disk image that will load in the...
  8. R

People's Pascal

Thanks, Andy ! I have not seen this version. Dick
  9. R

People's Pascal

Hey.... this is great Bart ! I was reading the Byte articles last night. These .pdf s are a much easier read. I also found the original North Star Basic files and started using them on an emulator too! So on a similar track here. Thanks for providing the files. Dick
  10. R

People's Pascal

Bill: Thanks very much for the extra info., especially the Manual with Both versions ! Nice .pdf version ! I'm especially interested in the Translator module. Dick
  11. R

People's Pascal

Bill: If Radio Shack ever offered it directly, do you know the catalog number for this version of People's Pascal ? I would like to find it as well. Maybe 26-2009 ? Dick McCoy, N4UN
  12. R

Where are all the Model 16B s ?

Yes.... it takes very close co-ordination with the shipper....
  13. R

Yeah..... that is what I would speculate as well. I was hoping to stir up some interest and/or motivate someone to part with theirs :-). Thanks for the reply.
  14. R

It seems the TRS-80 Model 16B is indeed difficult to locate in good used condition. I have seen more Original Altair 8800 machines for sale than Model 16B s or Tandy 6000 s. According to Wikipedia : "The 16B was the most popular Unix computer in 1984, with almost 40,000 units sold.[29] " So...
  15. R

Pascal/Z Users Group disks...

Thanks much for providing these collections !! Dick McCoy
Back