• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Schroeder

1. S

PiDP-10

Ahh ok, that does explain it. So, will be patiend.
  2. S

PiDP-10

Does one know how to get one. Tried the mentioned email address but no response.
  3. S

Yeah, finally, a VT55 in my collection

Did they put a Unibus video card into the Terminal. It looks ... interesting.
  4. S

Not going to be disappointed, never ever. This is a Product build a long time ago and I have to judge it that way. For me this VT is more valueable than any Apple I. It paid a part of computer history, maybe not perfect but still giving some good lessons.
  5. S

No, I don't ...
  6. S

It was listed for Euro 99,- at ebay Germany. Missing some keys. Fixed it temporarily with VT100 keys in the top row and moving some to the main keyboard. I know, many of you have one possible in their collection, it is maybe not that rare, but anyway, this is my first VT5x series Terminal...
  7. S

VAXstation 4000/90A suddenly show all led on.

I usually open the Dallas and add a battery holder. I have a few but most 4000/60 with power connection issues. Not sure why. Our house is near Älmhult, in the south of Sweden
  8. S

VAXstation 4000/90A suddenly show all led on.

Please use my response with caution, I'm in Sweden right now with no access to my 90a. What I remember is, that the batterie did cause issues. I had to replace it. I also had to reseat the memory. Beside all this, I had a burned pin on the power supply connector.
  9. S

Battery-bombed MicroVAX 3100/90

Too sad, I do have a 4000-105a, same board, same leakage. After weeks I got it to respond. Still it does not like the memory ... 3100-90 and 4000-100 are close, 4000/90 is different. Look for 3100-90, there is manuals. Look for the CPU type
  10. S

Anyone Recognize this Qbus card?

I do have a 11/24 with graphics. The console is a VT100 box with the video out looped back into the graphics card, this to have an console OSD. Maybe one get DECWindows running on this PDP. The 11/24 is extended by a 16 slot A/B qbus backplane hosting the I/O cards. The system is to test jet...
  11. S

Issues with several KA640 CPU Boards

The BA Box the CPU is sitting in is my test setup. Other CPU boards does work. Voltages are ok, DC OK and PO OK is present. The Board did work before is was cleaned from acid. I have checked the cleaned area and traces are looking ok. Without schematics I will be lost ...
  12. S

Issues with several KA640 CPU Boards

The CPU Board is on my table now. I did another visual inspection of the cleaned area of the board which was mainly impacted by a battery leakage. I soldered some parts even knowing that they had good contact just to be safe in case there is maybe a small cut which only disconnects when the...
  13. S

Kind of 11/73 Console/SLU issue ...

Correct, and the DHQ11 ist set to that address. The CPU SLU LED is going off with that setting. That is why I hopped it might work with this one.
  14. S

Thank you Dave, not the anwser I wanted ... ;)
  15. S

Did not do that much with my PDP-11s, was more focused on my VAX systems. So, I forgot a lot about addresses and so on. So, I thought. lets start with a simple setup to relearn...and now I'm stuck. The backplane is A/B A/B with M3107 next to the CPU. The front foto shows an SRAM memory card...
Back