• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

seaken's latest activity

• S
    seaken replied to the thread What is a "Profile post"?.
    Thank you. So this is a separate section that I have never seen because I always click on "New Posts". But Profile Posts only show on...
  • S
    I was checking out the "What's new" section and after scrolling down came across "Profile Posts". What are these Profile Posts? How are...
  • S
    I'm not sure I understand. I don't even see an IBM or PC or DOS category under Genres. I do see IBM PC and Clones under Companies. So...
  • S
    seaken reacted to vwestlife's post in the thread Reorganization of 'Genres' Category with Like Like.
    I rarely dive into the individual forum categories. I just click on "What's new" and then read any thread that catches my interest...
  • S
    seaken reacted to NeXT's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Haha Haha.
    [walks back into thread after being away for several days] ....... [walks out]
  • S
    seaken reacted to werdna's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    I'm just speaking as an outsider here so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I just have to question how important this donation...
  • S
    seaken replied to the thread Pentium 4.
    You can count me as one. So, there is at least one. And I'm sure there are many others. We just like computers, especially old...
  • S
    I've walked by Benjamins a million times. Never stopped in. I'll stop in this year, on your recommendation. Seaken
  • S
    I think we forget sometimes how slow our GUI's were. I didn't use NT but Win95 and MAC were a dog. I came from DOS so GUI's annoyed me...
  • S
    I will probably do the swap meet in June also. But I may be in Newport that week. Not sure yet. I hope I can make it. Never been to one yet.
  • S
    Well, I must say I laughed at times on this thread like I haven't laughed in a while. That was fun. I am not a P4 hater. But I am a a...
  • S
    Yeah, you can skip the current Fruit Loops. They aren't the same.:(
  • S
    And they changed the Fruit Loops formulas too! Damn I miss those Fruit Loops! :ROFLMAO:
  • S
    seaken reacted to NeXT's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Haha Haha.
    Willamette core. I really don't fancy the P4 because it was so many bad ideas on a chip and if you won the RAMBUS lottery, coupled with...
  • S
    In my opinion, a lot of these systems that are contemporary with the P4 series, whether WinTel or Apple MAC are not really "Vintage"...
Back