• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

sellam's latest activity

• S
    sellam reacted to amichlin's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    A follow up I posted on HackerNews: Again, former VCFederation (Mid Atlantic and National) volunteer here. I was only a volunteer when...
  • S
    sellam reacted to ajacocks's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    Folks, as is always the case, there is much more to this disagreement than has been made public. Jason is angry with VCF East, which is...
  • S
    sellam replied to the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation.
    Michael, I think I've been pretty clear in what I've said. You seem to be taking Jason's side of this and ignoring logic, but that's...
  • S
    This is missing a whole lot of context, and again, my point, the most important of which is that those who run the various Vintage...
  • S
    This mischaracterizes my point, which is that this has nothing to do with the VCF, and everything to do with individuals at the VCFed...
  • S
    sellam reacted to Steve Toner's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    I'm having a hard time understanding what the kerfuffle is about. According to amichlin on the Hacker News site linked in #3:
  • S
    As the founder of the Vintage Computer Festival and godfather of all of its events, I take umbrage with and exception to Jason Scott's...
Back