• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by sqrfolkdnc

1. S

Wanted old yellow thicknet cable small piece

wanted 5-25 feet of YELLOW 10Base5 thicknet cable.
  2. S

urgent! is a PC with concurrent 386 dos worth getting

At garage sale in town a guy had the manuals for concurrent 386 dos out, I asked about the install disks, he wasn't sure, but h pointed to a computer in back he said had it installed. I have seen his sales before, every time he puts out a few more things. I didn't show any further interest to...
  3. S

Any early Sun collectors?

I guess "early sun" means pre sparc cpus, 68000 and 386. Can we get enough activity to start a sun category? I just won an ebay auction for the install tapes for sun 3 and somewhere I have a tape drive that I THINK is the correct one, it came in a sun style enclosure. I removed the tape drive...
  4. S

another new person

I have the usual collection of rs, apple, commodore. So I will only list the interesting stuff: I put 64K ram inside the keyboard of my TRS-80 model 1, bank swapping the last 16 k with rom/video. I wrote a program to use it for a print buffer, and kind of planned to make native cp/m run, but...
  5. S

looking for SGI IRIX from 1993-5

I got an Indigo2, which supposedly is automatically licened for the iris that was out at that time, but it had no hard disk. I can install a disk, but need the software to install on it.
Back