• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by TechPro

1. T

Can Someone Help Me Scan This?

Thank you for the helpful responses so far :) I am the first person to dig deep into this, as no one on the snowmobile forums have tried to this extent to modify the map files. People used to just send them to the race department at the manufacturer for a "flashed" ecu update. The sled is 20yrs...
  2. T

If it helps any, when I scan the module itself, my can protocol is J1939.
  3. T

Thank you Jafir!! You are correct, in my mind I may be overthinking it. But I was wondering if I could just connect wires to can hi, can lo, power and ground terminals that stick out of the module itself. These links are very helpful, but I still need to investigate more!
  4. T

This isn't something nefarious, but I understand what you are saying. It is for my snowmobile, and is 20 years old. I am trying to edit my calibration to remove the rev limiter and timing adjustments. I just do not know how it was modified 20 years ago to do it, that's all.
  5. T

Hi everyone, I am trying to connect to this Motorola MC68HC711E9 CFU2 on my engine module. I only opened this module so I could see what processor it was. The one I want to read and flash is not going to be opened up like this. I only have the option of connecting to the 12-pin spot where the...
  6. T

EPROM programming

Thank you for this! I will look into it. @gakaufman I tried sending a message and posting to your profile, but the site wont let me. If you have the ability to PM me that would be great.
  7. T

Recreating the Ferguson Big Board

Could you please send me a message? I have a few eprom questions for an mc68hc711
  8. T

EPROM programming

I am looking for help with an MC68HC711EA9 if someone could PM me. Thanks!
Back