• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by The Jaalbatross

1. T

Any Russian users / speakers willing to help out

Given everything I'm going to abandon this particular request. It was a very long shot under less shitty political circumstances, but in the current climate it's simply untenable at every level. Appreciate the support from users who reached out. Mods, when this comes up for approval, please...
  2. T

The South Old 3.5" bay usb 2.0 hub with audio

Hey guys, Not exactly retro, but I thought this would be a decent place to look. Does anyone have something like this kicking around their spare parts bin? preferably with colored audio ports? I'm looking to gut something like this for a case mod and I know I was lousy with things like this 10...
  3. T

Just shot him an email, we'll see how it goes. Thank you
  4. T

Hey all. I figured this was worth a shot. I found a listing for a 00s retro case I've been looking for parts for in a Russian classified site, of all places. Contact seems to be entirely sms/ phone based so Google translate isn't going to cut it here. I'm very early into trying to work this, but...
  5. T

The South WTB: Noblesse SE PC case or parts

Apparently this case also sold under the AVGS " Cybef Power" name. If anyone has any leads on either, particularly the empty bay covers, please let me know.
  6. T

That's the one, yes. There are a few models, apparently, mine's a bit more basic (I'd love to get one in your link with audio connectors and USB ports built into the side of the bezel but I'll take what I can get.. ). And will do, I'll edit my profile n a sec to include my location info.
  7. T

Hey all. Brand new to this forum, so please forgive any faux-pas. This was recced to me as a place to try for some replacement parts for my late 90s-mid 00s Noblesse SE case. I'd potentially be interested in the whole case, but I'm particularly interested in a good condition front bezel...
Back