• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by tremoloman2006

1. T

Wanted: Tandy 1000 Monitor

Hello! I'm looking to purchase a decent monitor for my Tandy 1000 SX. I'd prefer it be of the higher end models but I'm open to any one that is in good condition and free of defects. Please send me an IM if you have one and thank you for taking the time to read my request. Best regards, Trem
  2. T

Copy II PC Option Board install questions on a Tandy 1000 / Tandy 1000 SX

Thank you for the offer. I double checked to see how this would all go together. I took out the floppy drives (2 x 360K) and then installed the Option Board to see how everything lines up. According to the manual, here's how it is supposed to be installed: 1. Remove the cover of the PC. 2...
  3. T

Tandy 1000 to VGA - how can it be done?

I have a Tandy 1000 SX which has output for an EGA monitor. I'd really like to hook this up to a modern VGA monitor but have no idea how to do so. I purchased two EGA to VGA adapters but neither worked (one was strictly hardware based, the other a stand-alone device). I could use the...
  4. T

Copy II PC Option Board install questions on a Tandy 1000 / Tandy 1000 SX

Hello everyone! I'm new here and an avid old school gamer. Back in 1985 I had an original Tandy 1000 with an option board. It served me well for many years and over time somehow it vanished from my possession. I wanted to get back into all my old Tandy 1000 games and purchased a Tandy 1000...
Back