• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Troy

1. T

Can anyone help me identify this ][E clone machine (][E is what it shows on screen)

The mystery expansion from in the middle: A close up of the other side of the SAM Lingo board: And the PAL encoder card (obviously a Redstone clone board):
  2. T

Can anyone help me identify this ][E clone machine (][E is what it shows on screen)

No worries, I have identified most of them, the 64K/80 Column card, a PAL Color graphics card, a Apple Super Serial Card II, a Disk ][ interface card, that SAM Lingo 1983 card (picture below), and one other card, which I'll get a photo of when my phone decides it wants to take pictures without...
  3. T

Hi everyone. I used to be a regular on here a few years ago, but have since lost access to my old email, and couldn't remember my username, password, so just made up a new account. Anyway, my brother was given what he thought was an Apple II, but he couldn't tell what it was because it has no...
Back