• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by usernameak

1. U

GRiD-OS Development Tools resurrected. Wrote UA 571-C Remote Sentry Weapon terminal display (from Aliens) as test case.

Well, I was looking for another dump as this one seems to be of a really early version with some odd quirks related to the display - I specifically want to compare it with another dump, as there seem to be multiple different versions even on identical models
  2. U

GRiD-OS Development Tools resurrected. Wrote UA 571-C Remote Sentry Weapon terminal display (from Aliens) as test case.

Just a small question: does someone have a 1139 or 1131 to dump ROM from? You'll need a floppy drive and an old DOS machine with 5.25" DD to read/write images onto floppies, though. Just run program 'BIOS Dump' from this floppy image (bootable, contains minimal installation of GRiD OS 3.1.5)...
  3. U

Nice job. By the way, I never figured out how to make the MWC86 C compiler work. Seems like it lacks the standard C library and system headers?
Back