• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by vetz

1. V

Old IBM 0665 MFM harddrive will not low level format (see video)

I just acquired an XT clone machine with a DTK 10mhz turbo board, 640kb RAM (turned out one of the RAM chips was bad, so just 256kb at the moment), EGA, serial and MFM + floppy controller. It also came with a nice Commodore PC10 case with 2x BASF AG 360kb 5.25 floppy drives and an IBM 0665-53...
  2. V

WTB: ASUS ISA-486 motherboard

Please PM me if you have this motherboard and want to sell or trade for it.
  3. V

Wanted AMD K6-III 400 (or higher)

Just acquired a Powerleap PL-K6-III adapter which unfortunately did not come with a CPU. I don't have a K6-3 in my collection and I'm interesting to buy one to test the adapter out. I don't mind so much about speed and if it is the + model or not. The max speed in the adapter is 400mhz...
  4. V

ASUS ISA-386C motherboard battery question

Just picked up a ASUS ISA-386C with 386DX CPU and 8MB ram: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ISA-386C-Mainboard-Motherboard-386-DX-33-Mhz-CPU-Prozessor-8-MB-RAM-/151022293589?ViewItem=&item=151022293589&nma=true&si=vUCWRJHXVsH%252FDOem76hMmoUpt%252B8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557...
  5. V

Some sound, PCI graphic card, CPU+RAM+slot 1 motherboard hardware for sale

Soundcards: Soundblaster Live! PCI Modelnr: CT4830 - 3 euro Soundblaster Live! PCI Modelnr: CT4670 - 3 euro Diamond Sonic Impact S90 (Aureal Vortex 1) with wavetable header - 6 euro Graphic card: S3 Trio64 1MB PCI (expandable to 2MB) - 6 euro MB + CPU + RAM: Gigabyte GA-6BXE slot 1 motherboard...
  6. V

WTB Pentium Overdrive PODP5V83

Wanting to buy a working PODP5V83. I was thinking of 20 dollars + shipping + PayPal charges. I'm located in Norway, but international shipping for an item this small should be manageable.
  7. V

Wanted: Socket 4 motherboard

Model not that important, but it has to be functional. Shipping to Norway. I can pay with PayPal. -vetz
  8. V

WANTED: Creative 3D Blaster PCI

Looking for this card. Please PM me if you have one available.
  9. V

WTB: Rendtion Verite, PowerVR and Edge3D (NV1) video cards

Hello Looking for any of these cards, everything of potential interest, but I prefer the V2XXX and PCX2 editions :)
  10. V

WANTED: Powerleap PL-PROMMX adapter

Hello Hunting for a Powerleap PL-PRO/MMX socket 5/7 adapter for my vintage Compaq Presario computer. It's not so very important that a CPU is already fitted, but having the heatsink/fan would be nice. Thanks
Back