• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by willmurray461

1. W

Anyone have a Paradise Accelerator 24? I need a dump of the BIOS ROM.

I was working on a Paradise Accelerator 24, and I accidentally plugged in the BIOS chip backwards. I think it's fried now, as it doesn't show a picture anymore. Does anyone have an image of the ROM, or have a card from which they can dump the BIOS? The BIOS version I have is "62-003301-800," but...
  2. W

The South For Sale: Working IBM 5140 PC Convertible + 5144 Monitor + Huge Lot of Accessories ***Local Pickup 30% Discount*** Boca Raton, FL

Check my eBay listing for details. 30% off ($350) if you do local pickup with cash/PayPal/Zelle. 15% off ($425) if you pay direct through PayPal and w/o eBay. May be open to trading.
  3. W

The South IBM Image Adapter/A MCA video card.

As far as I know, these were the video card of choice to pair with an IBM 6091-19 monitor (which I have).
  4. W

The South IBM Image Adapter/A MCA video card.

Looking for an Image Adapter/A or Image-I Adapter/A card. PM me if you have one for sale.
  5. W

The South IBM Professional Graphics Controller (PGC) Card or Compatible

Just picked up an IBM 5175, now I'm looking to get the accompanying graphics card. If you have one for sale, let me know.
  6. W

The South 486 CPU voltage adapter

Looking for a 486 CPU voltage adapter. Preferraby something that has been tested to work with Cyrix 5x86's. All of the ones I have come across work only with AMD's.
  7. W

CRT Experts Wanted - IBM 5155 VGA & Overscan

I'm pretty satisfied with the adapter I bought (it's the Startech one). It seems to work well, and as far as I can tell, there isn't really a better option (except maybe an expensive scaler). The overscan issue is not something unique to the adapter. I've tried inputting a regular composite...
  8. W

CRT Experts Wanted - IBM 5155 VGA & Overscan

I am currently trying to install a VGA video card in my IBM 5155. Using a VGA to composite adapter from Amazon, I was able to re-route the video from my VGA card to the internal display. However, there seems to be an issue. The picture is very overscanned (goes off the edges). Even with the...
  9. W

A Very Very Rare IBM Adapter Card

Wow, it's so funny to see this thread revived four years later! Interesting stuff you found there, Dave_K; didn't ever expect to find mention of this in the 3278's keyboard manual. Unfortunately though, I'm beginning to think that these adapters might have all been lost to history. It would...
  10. W

The South 2x Intel Above Board/PC 2MB Fully Populated, Tested & Working - $85 ea

I have two of these available, $85 each, price negotiable. Also open to volume discounts. They are both tested and working, for more details see my eBay listing. Offer is only valid for direct payment via PayPal (purchase protection is fine, of course), Venmo, or Zelle. If you have questions...
  11. W

The South ATI VGA Wonder XL24

PM me if you have one for sale. Unless this thread is marked otherwise, I am still interested in buying one.
  12. W

The South 68030 50MHz

As title says, I'm looking for a 50MHz rated 68030. PM me if you have one you're interested in selling.
  13. W

The South Looking for 4x 9-chip 30pin 60ns SIMMs

I would prefer 1MB. If you don't have any, 4MB and 16MB are fine though.
  14. W

The South Looking for 4x 9-chip 30pin 60ns SIMMs

Just as the title says, I'm looking for 4x 9-chip 30pin 60ns SIMMs. Need to be 9-chip, 3-chip won't work. I also can't use any SIMMs that have chips made by NMBS, Siemens, or Hyundai. 1MB, 4MB, and 16MB are all fine (the 4 all need to be the same size though). The PCB's also need to be standard...
Back