• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by wlewisiii

1. W

Seeking Allegro Common Lisp 3.1 for Nextstep

Having recently discovered the Previous emulator for NextStep computers, I'm working on setting up my dream workstation from a lifetime ago :) One of the problems I've run into is getting Common Lisp running. The earliest systems came with it bundled but I've been unable to get it to build on...
  2. W

SCO Xenix 386 distribution

I've been working on gathering together as much of the old Xenix 386 system as I can. I have put together a package of Version 2.3.4, all add on kits, applications, patches and so forth and put together a torrent. You can find it here http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8665974 if you have any...
  3. W

PS/2 mouse driver for Xenix 386 2.3.4?

I am attempting to get the MGR windowing system up and running under Xenix in QEMU 1.4.0. Though QEMU passes my mouse through as an emulated PS/2 mouse, Xenix does not see it and "mkdev mouse" only lists: 1) Logitech serial 2) MS serial 3) Mouse Systems PC II serial 4) Mouse Systems PC mouse...
  4. W

Working copies of Word & FoxPro+ - where to archive?

So I've managed to find copies of disk images of Word 5.1 & FoxPro+ that work in QEMU under Xenix 386 2.3.4 along with working serial & activation codes. :cool: Is there a good place to archive these so that they do not vanish into the ether? Eventually I'll want to archive more but this is...
Back